Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you smoke this regularly?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwztedElegance, May 26, 2010.

1. looks like someone shit in a bag, i wouldnt smoke that if that was the last bit of weed on earth.

2. That's not even shwag. Looks like its been dipped in fucking dog shit... :S

3. Definitely WQISO. You don't have to ingest any of that shit. Whatever weed you put in QWISO, it will be the same quality (presuming it was made in the same way), you will just get less than with good weed :)

4. Thats ALL i smoke lol (mine looks a tab bit better).... maybe an occasional gram or 2 of good, but not that often. I just simply can't afford dank like i want to so i go for quanity over quality.

5. #185 DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    U brought sum jungle fungus....lmao

6. #186 BloodLust, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Can anyone explain this further?