Would You Smoke These?

Discussion in 'General' started by munwa, May 5, 2014.

1. I've recently come across an idea (these aren't a product I only ask if you might be inclined to smoke them if they were).
    \n\nSay someone handed you a pack of 20 cigarettes. Rectangular, pocket-sized, more like Nat Sherman's MCD's than a pack of Marlboro's. The case is magnificent, instilling envy, and you open it up.
    A sweet smell comes through, which is not that of the tobacco or bud you are used to. You can't quite name it, with hints of masculine tobacco but also tinges that are flowery and sweet. Nothing like the ocean but it lingers the same way that a lungful of sea air does.
    Wrapped in fine brown, you take one in your fingers and put it between your lips. You can almost taste it, and you strike a match. The smoke rushes up through the cigarette, and you hold it in deeply. Euphoria, clear-headed, alert. Halfway through you are happy, in good spirits and the world is vibrant.
    \nBy the end of your smoke, you continue to capture this spell. It lingers, and the world is a better place. And ten minutes go by.
    Somehow, your remarkable effect is still there. It is no nicotine buzz, like you might have first thought. There is no addiction, and there are no harmful side-effects.
    You light another by mid-afternoon, and by the time the sun sets one more. You continue to steal this sensation, something like a vacation in the sun. And no matter how many you enjoy, you are never dulled, you never become intoxicated. You have smoked a sensational brown hemp cigarette, rolled with 100% organic cannabis that has been specially bred for this single purpose.
    Never intoxicated, never heavy or slow. And never addicting, never killing. One thing and only this: a wonderful sensation.
    \n(The science behind this is a strain of organic cannabis created with the perfect taste profile, which does not reek of "pot," and which only gets you feeling perfect. Never stoned. The ratio of cannabinoids and other chemicals has been decided for this specific purpose. In fact, they are even anti-cancerous and healthy)
    \n\nFor the sake of imagination, what would you say if you were offered a pack? If you'd say no, why might that be?

2. Negating the part about how it makes you feel cause we all know that's a load..

But man id smoke me some hemp cigarettes FO SHO. I smoke Natty Sherms so I know what your talking about in look and hit. Id cream myself if I ever saw a pack

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

3. A marijuana near-beer? No thanks. I smoke to catch a buzz.

4. That's the greatest descriptor I think I've ever seen. :laughing:

I wouldn't partake. If I'm going to inhale, it's gonna get me stoned.

5. Yes I think I would

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. No point in inhaling smoke without any medical or recreational benefits
    Oxygen does an infinitely better job at making you feel "perfect"

7. I'd smoke plain grass right now.

I'm so desperate :'(

8. What makes you think it wouldn't have any medical benefit? He did say it would have a perfect balance of cannabinoids. Which makes me think a low thc high cbd strain.

9. #9 America11, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    The fiend is high in you :laughing:

10. If it smells of "masculine tobacco" no

11. What does that even mean? lol..

The fiend is high in you, young grasshopper.

12. That's exactly what I had in mind.

The thing is it wouldn't be the same as the pot I'd normally roll in a joint. It would be of a strain that doesn't exist, which would have the desired trait ie no comedown, rather a plateau of perfect and alert but not hazy and frankly one which doesn't make me dumber.

Haha, well I see what you mean actually. Let's say it smelled like plain old, really top shelf weed except more flowery and fresh, less skunky, would that change anything for you?

13. Oh yeah that's a game changer for me. I'd definitely try it, you actually described my favorite smelling weed haha. Less skunky more flowery or piney

14. Change your damn color before rapesocks rapes your socks.

15. It was the "brown hemp cigarette" that turned me off. But now I think he was just talking about the wrap
    And I've never tried a high cbd strain. I imagine it would help, but I don't see how any strain would make you neither heavy nor intoxicated.
    Either way I don't trust anything pre rolled, and I've been trying to limit the amount of plant matter I'm inhaling so its not for me

NO!

17. I'm telling

You don't know me like that, son.

19. i kinda like this color 

20. #20 Enigma, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Don't gotta know you to know you's coppin' Royks shit, yo. Get in line.