Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you smoke out this pipe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatpothead, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Im on a budget so i had to buy to cheap piece and this one only cost me $2.50. so im just wondering would you smoke weed out this pipe?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, that'll do.

3. Yeah I would, that looks like it'll work

4. Optimal? No. Will it do for now? Hell fucking yea man pass that shit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i had to after my bowl broke and there was no glass around. Worked for the few days I had to go before I could get to a head shop.

6. #7 cothrantyson, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    damn it, i thought this thread title said "would you smoke out this piano" and OP converted his old ass ivory piano or some shit into a giant pipe

7. Hell yeah buddy got a corncob pipe my roommate gave me I love the damn thing. Not as good as glass, but it's still a pipe. 

8. Well it is a pipe so obviously. Looking at the bowl too, you can smoke less and still get as high, just cash it every time and you'll be soaring ~.~

9. What I fucking love about my corncob is I can back a bowl of tobacco and bud and smoke it for a good ten minutes longer than any bowl. Just sit there consistently ripping it like a goddamn hick in an Oklahoma farm :) no disrespect to any Okalhomian blades out there

10. Yea dude. It's a pipe. It'll work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Depends whats the bowl made out of?

12. corncob

13. In that case I'd give it a shot!

14. Be careful not to smoke huge bowls out of it. The cherry will ignite the corncob and a few minutes will pass and you'll have a red hot cherry burning a hole in your pants.

15. Sure, why not? The only problem is it would probably get clogged fairly quick and a bitch to clean.

16. I've done a lot worse... At least yours isn't homemade. As long as it gets you high man who cares

17. Wash your hands
    Ew

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

18. Made out of corncob? Like actual corn?