Would you sell you soul to the devil to get whatever you want?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I don't know... Something sounds fishy... Yeah, i'll pass.

2. id sell my soul to the devil to become the devil..

3. and then id be a happy devil and be like oh hey god,jesus, whats up bros, wanna toke .

4. What I really wanna know..

Is what that means for me.. Afterwards.

What does.. "Sellng your soul" actually mean..?

If he just like has it. And stores it somewhere or something. And I keep truckin on with my life.. Ok then.

5. Yes i would do that. I have something that i feel like i want to do in life to effect enough change in society that would be worth it.

6. This comment was invalid and besides the point.

OP is saying "what if"

7. Nah man, I'll keep that shit.

If I lose my soul how am I gonna bust out the mac attack on the dance floor.

8. Yes I would, because even if hell is real, how in the fuck are you supposed to feel never ending pain and torture with no central nervous system?

9. Just sign right here......

[​IMG]

10. The way I figure, if there is a hell, I'm already headed there, so what difference would it make if I sell my soul or not?
    Hell yes, I would sell my soul to the devil (if he existed, I don't believe in this devil/hell nonsense).

11. i can play the fiddle better than charlie daniels so fuck yes, then i'd win it back and get a golden fiddle. i'm going to hell anyways so why the fuck not get what i want for it?

12. I guess if I sold my soull to live forever we'd be good right?

13. Never.

Money shall no replace the goodness.

14. If i become a super hero like ghost rider with no fire head then SURE :D

15. As like most people have said, I don't believe in hell, but if there is one, my soul is already destined there.

But on the real, my soul is simply using this body as a vehicle of sorts until my next destination.. I might as well enjoy it until I'm off to the spot.

16. immortality

i win

17. [quote name='"jimboob"']immortality

i win[/quote]

I don't think the devil would take that deal

18. If the devil existed which he doesn't and if souls existed which they don't then in a hyperthetical scenario io would choose hell over heaven any day if were talking about the christian version.

I would rather rot in hell than spend eternity with a bunch of fagget goodie goodie christians :laughing:

19. Actually. I'm going to hell. I've already done to much bad. Who's coming with me?

20. Hell bound with a smile on my face, :)