Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you say this is 1 gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by harley19, Apr 23, 2010.

1. So, I just did a pickup today. The guy I got it from seemed sort of sketchy, didn't weigh it or anything. He told me this was a gram, what would you say?

Edit: Forgot to mention, but it's around 1 CM in height (didn't do a worm's eye shot)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks to be about .5 - .8, is it compressed feeling?

3. It's honestly pretty hard to tell just by a picture. I'd say it's about 1g.

4. shit looks gross but may just be the lighting

5. No, to me it does not look like one gram. Look anywhere from .4-.8.

Unless that little nugget is as dense as a mother, I'm afraid to say you got played.

6. People are gonna have to stop doing this. We cant tell. A gram is a weight. Not a size. If it feels very fluffy, its probably not a gram, if it feels kinda compacted, it could damn well be a gram. But there is no real way of telling you. If possible, id invest in a cheap scale. Not trying to harass you or anything, but you have to keep all that in mind, and maybe you didnt know that a gram isnt a size for all I know.

7. That thing looks like a burnt piece of popcorn.
    =/

No way that's a gram. Probably .4 or .6

8. #8 Cannabis Smoker, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010

+ rep for the Deltron3030 pic

to me, looks .5

9. it's in fact half a turd

10. My first thought as well. It looks to be some schwaggy schwag, but it's probably around a g given the density.

11. I have to agree.

12. Definatley not a gram, way less, .4-.6 I'd say.

Looks like some shwag, maybe even vaped lol, but that could just be the pic.

13. To be honest I don't think it looks like a g. On the other hand I've weighed out bags that looked like they were .4 that were 1 and ones that looked like they were 1 but were actually .4 so looks ain't everything.

14. thats about .4-.6 to me , shouldnt have bought from him if he looked a little sketchy

15. I say .6, but that depends on how dense/fluffy it is. Definitely doesnt look like quality tho, just buying that may have been a rip off.

16. You should be asking us if this is even weed first lmao