Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you recommend thc capsules

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bolshevik55, Feb 15, 2014.

1. #1 Bolshevik55, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    So I'm going out on a vacation and i want to find a way to bring some with me. I have never tried them before so don't know what to expect or notice. ,how long is the high? is it similar to other edibles?

2. It's easy. Flying? Put it in your care kit with your toiletries.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. no road trip haha but not everyone in the family knows i smoke, so this is easiest. but how is it easy? whats the high like any other edible? how long does it last?

4. I've never tried them. I have just gotten other substances back that way. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Alright thanks!

6. Just found out that they are filled with thc oil and if it was me being the stoner that I am and love edibles, I would try them. It's worth a shot. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Yes. Refer to BK thread. The best way to consume edibles

how do I change my signature

8. They take I while to digest and hit you in my experience still strong though

9. I have had the THC caps before.. I believe they started with an M I forgot what they are called.. Anyways.. I didnt get high off of them. I got the medicinal perks but as far as being stoned I felt nothing.

marinol?

11. @[member="SirOmniscient"]   Yes!

12. I made capsules out of my vaped bud and they are potent! I love the body buzz and everyone who was lucky enough to get a sample loved them too. Best incognito trick!!

13. Marinol are not the same THC capsules that everyone else is referring to.

14. I had thc capsules today about 4 hours ago and it has had NO impact whatsoever.. Im quite dissapointed a ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401130789.944818.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. How did you make it?