Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you really want it legal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Billy B. Bacon, Oct 28, 2002.

1. 4 reals right! they need to worry about real criminals and leave us potheads alone!!

2. over here it's legal (i live in holland) and what happens in our country is: in every city there's at least one so-called coffeeshop, where you can buy weed or pot, and mostly can stick around to smoke it. Although it's illegal to buy it when under 18 you'll probably will get it if you're under that.
    And for running from cops: over here nobody will question you when you light up. I smoke everywhere, in parks, on streets... Most of the times when you go to a concert they won't even mind if you smoke, only in the most cafes you will have to go outside, but my favourite cafe has a special place for smokers so nonsmokers won't be in the smell :>
    And the prices: 4 to 8 euro for a gram of hash (i believe an oz is 28 grms), i have no idea about weed, never smoke that becoz i get sick of it...
    in my town, population 350,000 there are about 20 coffeeshops in the center of the town, so you have plenty of choice.

3. any law that protects you from your self is a bad law. but i agree with arseface, if it causes harm on others it needs to be dealt with.

4. YES! i agree 100% just legalise it...

5. What pisses me off is that it's a schedule I drug. They put it in the catagory of opiates, crystal meth, acid, cocaine, mescaline, and crack. Look at a pothead and look at a heroin or crack addict. Lighting a joint is not even in the same fucking league as shooting up smack or taking mescaline.

6. whaaaaa?

mesc, bad. ewie. I am NOT jesus.

7. It wldn't be as fun if it was legal - and anyways, they'd still impose rules and regs - e.g. the amount u carried, where u cld smoke/skin up etc etc etc

8. y wud it be more fun if it was illegal? that's more something for people of my age (16)

9. how would it not be fun anymore if it was legal?

what, you like getting stuck in jail for posession? you like the fines? you enjoy being harassed by cops? hrm... *confuzzled*
    having to be drug-tested for work?
    hrm...

i think i will be absolutely releived when it is legalized, and yes i said when and not IF.
    xo~!