Would you rather...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KronosX, Apr 24, 2002.

?

Would you rather be...

1. paralyzed from the neck down?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. dead?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just kidding...I never knock on wood!

2. id pick death because i wouldnt be able to feel sex anyway.

3. dead life wouldnt be worth living

4. if i got paralyzed, i would wanna live cuz theres always the chance that they can fix it w/ all that crazy technology they have these days. and if they couldnt, i would pay someone to throw me out of an airplane...that would be the ideal way to die for me.

5. is it just me, or does that sound like a deep thought ? \"that would be the ideal way to die for me\"

6. \"i would wanna live cuz theres always the chance that they can fix it w/ all that crazy technology they have these days\"

even if they did you would never have the money for it

7. it would suck to be paralyzed, but being dead would suck even more. at least you still got your head, and you can still smoke the good smoke.

8. I want to live as long as i can. My brother is disabled so he has a handycap parking sticker (even though he has no problem walking across a parking lot), its the shit when you go to a walmart on a weekend.. Yeah i\'m not sure if i could stand it to be like the dude in the metallica video. I only seen that video once and i was really drunk, my uncle has it on tape. .... anyways. But on the other hand like some of you others said, i wouldn\'t want my love ones to have to take care of me and waist a part of there lives. I\'d rather some nice hot nurse take care of me and get high with me all day. This is something hard to talk about for me its just to serious, i\'m a very depressed person and i don\'t need shit like this running though my mind all night. So this is all i\'m going to say.

9. id much rather be dead.. id hate to have to be a burden on my friends and family.. sucking up obsene amounts of government money every year just to be able to function as more than a vegetable. its very depressing to think about, and something i hope i NEVER have to face.. fuck, id choose death over lots of disabilities... like if my face was destroyed in a fire or something, or if i lost my arms or got serious brain damage or something.. whats even the point of living if you cant live life to the fullest, you know? my friend used to know this kid, a huge player.. had girls all over him- he was pretty much living the life.. but then his face got completely mutilated in an accident and he just lost everything.. shit like that is so much scarier than death for me.. it kinda hits you where it hurts, you know? i cant even imagine waking up every day, just to be reminded of how much you lost.

10. Fuck being dead. Life is too short and too sweet to give it up!!! I\'m living this one as long as I got it, because once its gone, its gone.

11. LOL good deal! i think i\'d wanna be paralized. i could harrass people and they\'d feel bad about doing it back because of my \'condition\' lol... imagine the opportunities

12. Dead, dead,dead,dead,dead,dead,dead,dead.

No more sex
    No more motorcycles
    No more fighting for the sake of it
    No more dancing
    No more just getting up and going for a wander
    No more flying aeroplanes
    No more bungee jumps
    No more wanking even

13. I would rather die than live an existence liket that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.