Would You Rather

Discussion in 'General' started by coolalright, Mar 2, 2009.

1. #1 coolalright, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    So i thought of a cool idea/game for all of us at GC. The game is basicly i giant on going game of Would You Rather
    It can be anything that has to do with the one thing all of us love here on Grasscity :smoke:

HOW IT WORKS
    Someone asks a "would you rather" question and the person under them has to answer, and give another "would you rather" question and the person under them answers and asks another. and so on.

Ill think of the first just to get everyone started:
    Would you rather.... Have $150 to spend on average mids, or $150 to spend on a new piece?

2. i have an idea. instead of 2 pages of answers each person answers the one above him and makes his own.

i would rather have $150 for some regs.
    Would you rather have sex with rosie o donnel or have sex with pamela anderson after she has been dead for 25 minutes.

3. Yeah dude, i was thinking about that, but i didn't want to many people answering one question, but your right, it is a better idea im going to change it. +rep for your help bro

4. I would rather have sex with 25 minute dead Pam, shes still hot, just.....not alive. Plus Rosie o Donnel has a penis.

Would you rather.... have sex with Pam Anderson but shes wearing a Bill Clinton mask, or be given on ounce of OG Kush

5. Ounce of Kush. I get dat puss-e on command... and i gotta pay for tha kush. I do like bill clinton tho...

Would you rather smoke crack "just once" or get kicked in the crotch?

6. Kicked in the crotch.

Kill 100 people or die for 100 people?

7. die for 100 people cause then i'm remembered for being great and dont live with guilt.

whore yourself to ugly chicks for money or sell crack for money