Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would You Rather...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Explain why you chose your answer. I hope this poll works. If not here it is. 

1) Get $1 million tax free and never be able to smoke

2) Always have weed. (When you run out a little dwarf appears, asks you what strain you want and hands you a fat sack of green.)

3) Take the money and the weed, but your sex organ disappears. (Aka no sex, but you still have a sex drive.) 

2. 2) because I could sell some dank+get baked seems like the best option.

3. Definitely the second option by far. Now if i was older and couldn't get it up anymore i would choose option 3.

4. #4 Lenny., Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    #2 - happiness means more to me than money.

5. #3, no shame. I don't care much for straight sex anyway, plus there are alternative methods of getting off...

6. Number 2 without a doubt. Even if you put a rule preventing the sale of the free weed. Million dollars would be nice and all but it will eventually run out. And I don't have kids yet so I would like to keep my sex organs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. OMG # 3 is the punishment you would recieve in hell. Always horny and no way to cum. That's pure hell.

I would take option #2 and say FTW

8. I'm curious to know. What are these other methods you speak of?

9. Lol I think you know.

10. No I don't. Without sex organs, how does one experience an orgasm?

11. #2 because not having to spend money on weed, would be great motivation in itself to make a lot of money lol.

12. I mean if its only externally you still got your prostate but then again everytime your horny you're gonna be sticking something up your ass. Yeahhh I'm OK.

13. money buys happiness. 

14. 1) wouldn't need to smoke if I had a million dollars. I could do whatever I want and still have fun. Plus I don't smoke that much so I could do with out for now.

15. 2) I could sell dank and always be baked lol

16. #16 FrenchToast, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014

I would always have weed, my friends too therefore. Also, if I ever have money problems, I could just sell some to friends and family.

17. #17 enjoyandlive, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    #1 Use the 1 million to buy a ton of weed and weed products and Vape it all. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nah #2 is the best because unlimited weed means you can sell and make a lot of money and be high as much as u want

18. Ill take number2. Seems like a no brainer to me. Never having to pay for weed again saves lots of money.!

I'm gay, and a bottom. I can get oral and still do foreplay. 

20. How can you get oral if you have no sex organs?