Would you rather live in Colorado or Washington?

Discussion in 'General' started by JoeVullion13254, Jul 6, 2013.

1. what state do you like more and what are its advantages?

2. I hate the cold and the snow, as well as I hate constant rain. So neither gets my vote. I gotta give the write in vote to California even though their economy is about crippled and cost of living is outrageous.

3. Half my extended family lives in Colorado, plus I'm a huge Broncos fan.. So the choice would be easy for me. 

Too bad I'm stuck in shitty Iowa for the rest of my life.. 

4. I live in Colorado now. I'd like to buy a small plot of land in Washington. From what I have seen of Washington it is beautiful and the climate is more what I am looking for. I don't really like the desert here in the grand valley. I would also like to reside there, not because of their recreational passing, but for their medical law. Plant counts and weights are more realistic for a grower to produce and better protect the patient.

5. We moved to Washington about three months ago and it is absolutely beautiful. We moved to vancouver, about ten minutes outside of Portland, Oregon and the temperature is perfect. It hasn't rained much since being here but they say that'll come with winter. I would rather deal with rain than snow like we did in Ohio. And my wife has her medical card now so the bud situation is just amazing. Anything you could ever think of, cheap and delivered to the house within thirty minutes of calling. It really is paradise here.

6. California haha but after watching TheGuyThatCouldFly on Youtube id have to say Colorado. He talks about amendment 64 and legal cannabis. not gonna lie it makes me pretty jealous that i dont live in colorado... but i couldnt handle the snow haha

7. .......................................................................................