Would you rather have herpes or a baby?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xtiffany, Dec 9, 2012.

1. My friend and I had a drunken debate about this tonight after seeing a Trojan commercial. :smoking:

So, which would you rather have right now? A baby or herpes? I know I would choose neither of them, but I'm just curious on GC's thoughts on this subject.

2. the baby ofc because i would be the coolest dad ever

3. I'd be a pretty freakin awesome mom..plus I love with all my <3 so I may not be perfect but I know I'd be a good mom..that goes without saying I'd def choose the herpes,even tho I want kids someday not today tho! XD

4. Nice cop out.

I'd choose Baby, as it's already in my gameplan.

5. Herpes, as a baby right now would properly fuck my shit up.

Plus I'm not even sure I ever want kids anyway.

Edit: Herpes is treatable right? Like I wouldn't have a nasty dripping cock for the rest of my life?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Herpes, because babies are the worst of STDs.

7. not really.

theyre the only std you can toss in the trash.

8. Herpes is a virus, you can only control the breakouts through medications like Valtrex, but it will always be in your blood etc... I'll take a baby any day.

9. Why throw away?? They taste way better deep fried...

10. Easy, baby. It's in the big picture and not far down the road either. I'm going to be an awesome daddy, can't wait!

11. Wouldn't mind being a mom :p so baby it is.

12. can i have both?

13. Baby. You can't put herpes up for adoption.

14. Baby no doubt. I can't even imagine why people would even consider HERPES!!! That fucking disgusting.

15. how do you make a this or that thread and then choose neither?

i choose baby so i dont feel like i have a broken dick the rest of my life

16. Baby, girls like single dad's ;)

17. Baby because there's abortion or adoption.

18. Baby, I already have one kid, I wouldn't mind another! And I definitely would mind herpes :eek:

19. Kid...despite the fact that I'm a wretched being and an absolutely horrible soul with no business parenting and passing on my twisted views of the world, the herp is the stuff of nightmares.

As stated no one will adopt your herpes....but you can turn a good profit by selling the lil bastard into slavery, or at the very fucking least have some folks who want to adopt pay the bills.