Would you rather have a man or woman as a boss?

Discussion in 'General' started by jacktown, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Do you feel ike one gender make a better boss for you? Do you related to one over another? I know that personality is subjective, but some people feel more comfortable or feel more effective if they have one gender boss over another.

2. Woman, sexual fantasies lol.

3. men

less prone to emotions, mood swings, etc

4. sexual fantasies at work?

in other words lowered productivity.

just saying, its difficult to imagine screwing that dames brains out and being an excellent productive worker at the same time

5. What if its huge factory?

6. Really>? You think my 62 year old female boss, who has 6 grandkids is sexy? Uh you need to see some pics then. lol

7. huh? wat do you mean?

what would be different about being in a huge factory?

8. It depends on the person, not the gender

9. Don't care, im there to do my job as long as the people above me is capable of there job, I'll do mine

10. my boss is a man and he's an alpha male type of person. i'd rather have a woman, can't work well around that sort of archaic attitude.

11. A man, just because I can relate to guys better... since I am one.

12. a lot would be different about being a boss in a huge factory as opposed to anywhere else. A lot of studies have been conducted on workplace relations, especially in manufacturing plants and textile factories. The dynamics among the workers in places like this is much different from those that exist in other workplaces.

13. Man..

I feel like if I had a female boss she might have the idea that she has to prove her dominance as a female manager by acting like more of a douche bag..

Kinda like female cops are the bigger assholes because they feel like they need to be in order to compete with the other male police officers..

Female cops are the worst, so maybe female bosses are too?

Edit: I'm not sexist in any way, I just don't want to deal with someone who feel like they need to assess something because they're going on with a dominant sex battle to prove themselves.

If it wasn't like that i wouldn't care what gender

14. [quote name='"yeshomo"']

sexual fantasies at work?

in other words lowered productivity.

just saying, its difficult to imagine screwing that dames brains out and being an excellent productive worker at the same time[/quote]

you sound like you were in a concentration camp. seriously.

Lowered productivity? Who really gives a fuck? If you're working at Mc D's, you really wouldn't give a fuck if your burgers/min was lowered.

"Work harder, so le Furher doesn't get angry!"

15. Man.

but that's coz I'm a female and it's easier to go "ugh.. my cramps are really bad.. can I have a break?"

:laughing:

I don't really get on with other women tbh and female bosses piss me off >.<

16. A woman with a huge ass. Just like my boss now hahaha

17. Female bosses are hott and cold. I've had them where they are absolute control freaks and breathe over your shoulder 24/7 and I've had ones who I'll end up flirting with for an entire days work never getting a damn thing accomplished. :smoke:

18. wOMEN SHE WILL BRING SAMMICH AT LUNCH.