Would you rather be rich as fuck but you can't smoke weed or be average/poor?

Discussion in 'General' started by Juan cuba, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Would you rather be rich as fuck but you can't smoke weed or be average/poor and smoke weed? and tell me why

2. Rich as dick. Don't get me wrong, I love the green, but I could help my family out so much with the money... Gah, but I love the green, man! Hrmm.... idk, seemed easy to pick right off the bat, but it would take me a bit to actually decide. They say money can't buy happiness, but I've never seen anyone crying in a fucking Ferrari!

3. Average/Poor because this is how i was raised, not because of weed. I've always been a pretty simple, non materialist person and I wouldn't want to become super rich because that not who I am. Seriously If I won the lottery for lets say 300 million, I would buy a 200-300 thousand dollar house with land and put away 60-70 grand for each year of the rest of my life and I would give away the rest, no bullshit.

4. [quote name='"SoloG35"']Rich as dick. Don't get me wrong, I love the green, but I could help my family out so much with the money... Gah, but I love the green, man! Hrmm.... idk, seemed easy to pick right off the bat, but it would take me a bit to actually decide. They say money can't buy happiness, but I've never seen anyone crying in a fucking Ferrari![/quote]
    Lmfao exactly man

5. well shit lots of other drugs out there give me the money.

6. Should this even be a question? Rich.

7. Average, because I believe people change because of too money, I like who I am now! But I love weed more

8. I'll take weed....

9. depends on how rich we're talking about

if I had my own helicopter, I could probably live without weed

10. money intake up, green intake down, psychedelic intake way up

11. Nah, ill always be there for mary jane, i dont know what else i would buy that will make me happy

12. Id rather be rich, Still got plenty of other choices besides herb haha.

13. I'd rather be rich, i don't even think i'd smoke weed if i had 100+ Mill

14. I'd rather live the average lifestyle where I can smoke as much green as I want. Sure being rich is awesome, but honestly I'd just be a selfish bastard with the money. I'd buy myself dumb shit that I don't need and I'd probably turn into an asshole somewhere down the line.

15. Fucking rich and EAT weed ahahaha beat the system mannnnn

16. I'm content at lower middle class.. Lol

My group is diein off fast.. But people ain't gunna stop watching TV lol

17. Forget material possessions.

Give me some bud man.

Smoke until I die.

18. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Forget material possessions.

Give me some bud man.

Smoke until I die.[/quote]

That's what we say now.

But if it was physically in front of you. We all know what 99% would take.

19. Honestly man, I think that I'd be average/poor.

Money doesn't buy happiness and I am more happy when I'm toking. I think that I'd become an asshole with all that extra dough and in fact I'd have no true friends (only moochers) and my wife would just want the money.

There are a lot of pros and cons of both situations, but I prefer average over all!

20. who would drug test me if i was rich?
    id buy out every person that had any say in the matter, or buy fake piss.
    money could be used for things like researching weed to help get it legalized. that would be worth giving up the green, or just using fake piss. if the choice was really there id have to think about it cuz it really depends how rich.