Would you rather be high 24/7 or not be high at all?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Simon The Stoner, Nov 20, 2013.

1. #1 Simon The Stoner, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    I'm sitting here high. I'm thinking would I rather be like this for the rest of my life or just sober?Honestly I'd want to be high all the time. You'd have to do everything high. Wake up high, go to work high, and witness everything while you're high. For like 80 years straight. Like not extremely blazed and not just buzzed. Just high. You can pick the strain. What do you think?

2. #2 DoctorReefer, Nov 20, 2013
    well, I'm assuming you mean that all your thc receptors remain active in the brain for your entire life span aswell. In that case, I would def do it but only If I could switch between highs and level of highs. like I can feel like I just smoked 2 bows or one bowl or I can feel like I took mad bong rips, or I could feel like I vaped. yeah thatd b the shit.

And also Different highs in general. Maybe I wanna feel White Widow or maybe i wanna feel Purple Haze. or maybe I wanna feel like I tossed a salad, you get the idea.

yeah this might be my favorite superpower actually. 

3. #3 CannabisCrush, Nov 20, 2013
    You'd have to put some parameters on it like the guy above me suggested. What kind of high? Off what kind of strain? ...etc. Too many variables to just say one or the other.

4. being always high would make you feel not high. then you're just retarded for no reason.

5. I think I would acclimate to it, and eventually it would just feel like sobriety.

6. Experiment: Buy 14 edibles and eat 2 each day. You will be high as fuck for a week. I'll tell you right now being sober will make your life much more balanced. I would much rather be sober it's how most of my ancestors would roll back in the day. Can't go wrong with fam

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. maybe there are no mentally disabled people, they were just born stoned....

8. i think i was temporarily mentally disabled when i wrote that post.

i just reread it and im like "wtf this sounds retarded"

9. hahaha see. Stoner probz

10. eventually youd get used to the buzz and wont even know its there. just like tolerance

11. High 24/7 would just mean that you'd hafta break up the high sessions  ...
    With being BLITZED!
    …  After all you've gotta avoid boredom.

Competent stoners KNOW that we must avoid cannabinemia  ...
    But regular pulses of cannabosis (NOT cannabinosis, which is a pathologic pulmonary condition [rarely] found in hemp workers)
    Are the periods of greatest spiritual insight, creative inspiration, and bliss!

12. DAMN!  I believe there is revelation in that statement.

I once helped out this old lady in a Publix parking lot  ...
    She couldn't find her car  -  nor could she remember what kind of car she was driving.

I thought:  "Hell, I've gotta at least smoke a bowl to have that kind of fun!"
    …  I was actually jealous of her.

13. I'd want to be high 24/7 and if you smoked you would get stoned faster.  :smoke:

14. I would be Down as fuck, give me some presidential or diablo. I'll be a very very happy and content person for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I don't know...what's it like not being high?