Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you rather be a rock star or movie star?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Oct 17, 2011.

1. I'm thinking movie star because rock stars usually have short careers.

2. Rock star = music, sex, and drugs. Win-win-win situation bud :D

3. Movie Stars are all lame

4. hahaaha

Attached Files:

5. It's not about being a rockstar, It's about making music. If you play music just just to get famous your missing the whole point of music.

6. [quote name='"Bindin13"']Rock star = music, sex, and drugs. Win-win-win situation bud :D[/quote]

Yea I'd rather be a rock star. Sex, drugs, and rock n roll!!

7. Guitar Shredding live in front of thousands of people, all doped up? hell yea.

8. [quote name='"Chilltoker420"']It's not about being a rockstar, It's about making music. If you play music just just to get famous your missing the whole point of music.[/quote]

This.

But making money at it is definitely a bonus.

9. Man but like movie star you only work like 3 months at a time, you stop having to pay for regular stuff and like you can always fall back on "I was famous for being in this movie..."

10. I would be both and a model for high end fashion.

11. Lol the triple play... Man I can't think of someone who has successfully completed the triple play

Maybe Heidi Klum if she sang

12. Our music and film industries have severly plummited since the late 1990's. I honestly don't want to have anything to do with them. I didn't vote.

13. Considering in order to be a successful musician you have to sell out
    I'm going movie star on some Johnny Depp Shit