Would You Pull the Trigger?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Optimus Ganj, May 5, 2011.

1. Yeah. Pretty f*'d up, but it worked.

2. Did you ever serve? random question but i've seen a lot of your posts and I think you may have.. Eh its to hard to keep track of all you guys :rolleyes:

3. Not in the military. Ex-cop that was rejected from military service by the Clinton Administration.

4. Awww thats right thanks, was it you who had a post where you answered questions regarding your time in the force? sorry to keep you I just want to get this straight

5. I would like to think that if possible take him captive. Make that fucker watch you cart him, the computers, drives, etc. away. P.S. pretty sure he is fluent in English. :smoke:

No trophy shot ack. except in a very small circle.

6. Yes. "GC SUICIDE.....Ask an Ex-cop anything". Got called out a few times, but i think the conversation is a needed one.

7. Yea I LOVED that thread I wish I could have caught it from the start, would you mind if I bumped it up? i'm sure some blades will appreciate it as much as I did

8. Not at all. Got a movie review coming. "Into the Fire". Sub to it. Maybe we can have a good convo.

9. Thought i was gonna get perma-banned for that one.

10. Sorry for offtopic guys, but can you post that thread? I'm interested.

Pertaining to the OP, I would have obeyed orders and not shoot unless I felt the need to. I'd be happier if I knew he was suffering tbh. But killing him does prove the U.S. doesn't fuck around. It was also a symbol of liberty, and we're not going to stand for no terrorist bullshit.

11. TOLD YA :hello:

I don't get it :confused:.. I could have lied and pretended to understand that and throw in a like and maybe some rep but i'm going to need you to give me a hint or something... Sorry

12. Just search for the thread. i won't hype it. If someone searches, i will answer. To the best of my ability.

13. Since he found it I wont post it. Thanks for the title though, it did make the search a lot easier. :smoke:

14. Nah I wouldnt pull the trigger, I wanna know what he knows, or knew

15. #35 Buttas, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He wasn't armed

16. #36 screw head, May 7, 2011
    Jus cause u wear a turban doesn't mean ur Muslim or a terrorist.

17. #37 screw head, May 7, 2011
    Yeah Sikhs wear turbans.
    I see u know ur religions.

18. your point? that piece of shit should have died years ago, and much slower.

19. Its believed he was making his way to a weapon stored in his room when he was shot.

Either way, he could have dropped down on all fours, opened a freshly packed duffel bag full of afghan kush, made me some wicked munchie food, wrote me a check for 50 million dollars that he would sign in three days, and then offered to suck my dick; and I still would have shot that mother fucker on the spot... Can anyone say "teabag"? Tell my friends upstairs hi for me as you walk past into hell asshole. :wave:

20. Soldiers are trained to survive and weather the strongest of storms, especially US Soldiers and Marines.