Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you prefer a blunt or a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Aug 13, 2011.

1. NO BONGS, BOWLS etc.
    What would you prefer a blunt or a joint? and what would you roll it with?

2. I'd prefer a joint and I'd roll it with my hands if I could but prolly have to use a rolling machine lol. Getting better at rolling joints though been practicing just won't smoke one til I consider it rolled good enough and not quite there yet. Not a big fan of blunts cause they always take such a large amount of weed that I end up burnt out by the end of them plus they're always extremely harsh and awful tasting to me I hate the wraps.

3. #3 hellomynamesbri, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Joint because it doesn't "burn to fast" if you roll them correctly (aka tight.) And with hemp or rice paper, they're nnot as harsh like blunts. And I prefer zig zags but I can't find any around anymore so I use ez widers.

4. Of course joints are better, blunts give a awful taste the high is total different and blunts are just plain nasty and bad for you.

5. Joint of some sour diesel in king size paper idgaf what brand haha

6. a bleezy all day! burns slower and a better high. I would prolly go with a honey game cigarillo, and some GDP inside.

7. blunts.. because they burn slower nd i think they get you higher, seeing how a blunt is wrapped in a dried tobacco leaf

8. I'll take a joint over a blunt any day. Blunts taste gross. I want my weed to taste like weed, not grape flavored, or tobacco flavored, or anything other than weed. I also hate it when people put that crappy flavored drops stuff on the weed. Just gross.

9. For the record blunts do not get you more higher its because the burning of the tobacco and the weed that gives you a different high. Joints are better.

10. Your opinion is welcomed, but who says more higher.

11. well, it actually does get you higher.. nicotine is a drug.. the nicotine synergizes with the weed to make a slightly more intense high... maybe i can explain this better in a math problem

joint= weed
    blunt= weed+nicotine

12. That's were your wrong nicotine does not get you high. What is high? A euphoric state, a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration. When nicotine is inhaled it moves into the blood stream and directly to the brain unlike marijuana it only effects the receptors that release acetylcholine.

So like i was saying it does not get you more higher.

13. #13 SmokenSomeGreen, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Um, yeah it does.... It's just not a "weed high"

14. if i had to choose one it would be the joint RAW's

15. Joint. Bob Marley Kingsize.

16. I like both but they are also wasteful as well

17. King sized joint

18. blunt, rolled myself with a game palma vanilla dutch cigar :smoke:

19. Does this answer your question

Attached Files: