Would you pay this much?

Discussion in 'General' started by PublicEnemy20, Aug 6, 2013.

1. My dealer is one of the most professional dealers out there, and always has some of the finest strains. I usually get 1/4s for $85, and sometimes $80. He just let me know that he has a fresh batch of Sour OG, and since I'm heading back to college soon, I thought I'd buy in bulk while I'm here. He said $300 for an ounce. 

I paid $270 for my last ounce, but I didn't know what it was when I was buying it, and it turned out to be a heavy indica, which I hated. He said this is quite the head high, and it's a great strain. Should I go for it? 

2. For some reason you saying you have one of the most professional dealers out there cracked me up.

Can't stop fucking laughing. Or laughing and fucking....hmmmm

3. If he's a professional dealer you gotta trust him. 

4. #5 stoots420, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    ask him to lower it to 15 dollars and 53 cents...
    lol

5. if you want. 300 is a pretty reasonable price even though I don't pay that much

6. I'd say about tree fiddy.

7. I say try be for you buy buddy

8. depends where you live. here is 180-240 for high grade

9. i pay a lot more than that my man ... i need to move to the west coast lol

10. #11 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    that's a rip off. if you're in the west coast you can grab an oz for 165-240(Varies what dispensary/dealer.)
    But sour og is a goo dstrain and if that's a good price in your area go for it! if it isn't then tell him fuck no, don't settle for anything over 280.

11. With. $300 I can get 2 oz's of some dank dank dank man I love cali

I need to move to Cali.  :bongin:

13. pay a couple bucks for a sample bowl and buy it if it is indeed a sativa.