Would you pay $60 for a hoodie?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Few Emotions, Nov 6, 2012.

1. to me hoodies are more chilling-out clothes since I look like I'm swimming in the clothes when I wear them, so I really have never paid more than $50 for a really nice one.

A sweater, however...

2. Yes, as long as you dont wear it zipped up, with the hood over your head, walking down the street in July 100+ degrees, like a LOT of these kids are doing now days

3. Karmaloop has tons of good stuff.

4. Hell no, never paid more than thirty or forty for a sweatshirt. But I'm cheap as fuck so my opinion on it probably doesn't count.

5. Spent 60 on my Carhartt hoodie, you get what you pay for typically

6. ^Props to post above for buying Carhartt, that's clean.

The clothes I wear is GQ and casual sheek, I can't rock a LRG. Just isn't my style. I would take that $60 bucks and buy two hoodies from tj max. Those two hoodies got to be able to mix and match with my clothes. From my experience, if the females don't complement or touch what you wear, you ain't looking clean.

7. good clothes has no limit to amount of money to be spent on it...

8. Been inactive on the forums for a long time, but i got an american eagle hoodie at the time i was looking for one. Then for christmas i bought myself an LRG crewneck and 2 t shirts. I win at the end :).
    The crew neck was $25.

I have so much lrg stuff now, socks, boardshorts, crewneck, and like 8 t shirts or more.

9. 10 deep has the best hoodies IMO , the quality on them is worth the price

10. Hell no...if it aint a carhart

11. $60 is pretty cheap for a hoodie IMO
    I've paid $150 for a Supreme hoodie without thinking twice

12. $60 is an average price but for a simple streetwear hoodie i would check Plndr(.com). They have shit like that 80+% off

13. 60 isnt a biggie. Reigning Champ hoodies easily go for 150, peep it out those of yall that like quality stuff.

14. whaaat... i've never paid more than $30 for any sort of sweatshirt, but that's probably because i don't buy things specifically for their brand. ultimately OP it's up to you, but i wouldn't do it, i could use that extra money for something else worth my time

15. Ever since thrift shop came out people who use the internet suddenly stopped admitting they spend stupid amounts of money on hoodies lol, but i bet half of you still do unfortunately.

16. really? damn lol... i've never even heard that song. is it the cats pajamas to thrift now?

17. Damn I didn't know Carhartt was so popular lol I guess I've been outta the loop.

I love mine. Best $120 I've ever spent on a jacket. Sooooo damn warm

18. That doesn't even make sense really
    Why would people act like they don't spend a lot on clothes when they secretly do? That's ridiculous my man, and probably not true whatsoever

19. Yeah I paid like $70 for an Express hoodie, that I can justify.

I just don't know why people spend 100's on shit from Buckle and Burberry and shit, that I couldn't justify. I spent $400 on a Calvin Klein jacket but I don't look like an extra from Jersey Shore