Would you pay $60 for a hoodie?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Few Emotions, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Just wondering how much do you guys pay for your clothes, mainly hoodies. I have like 2 or 3 hoodies from past year which were all $15-25.

I have like $250 right now and i don't really buy anything, possibly may get halo 4..if not then not sure.

I was thinking maybe buying a LRG hoodie?
    LRG Motherland Stripe Black Pullover Hoodie at Zumiez : PDP

would be the one that i bought if i were to buy one.

thoughts?worth it?not worth it?
    i still go to highschool so i'd like to have something nice. and this would last me for a few years and i'd definitely wear it alot, just not sure if i should pay 60 bucks for 1 hoodie.

2. LRG is badass dude, I have a bunch of their clothing. also check out neff...snowboard clothing company...all badass stuff..I found with bollabong it didn't last to long and other brands along those lines.

You get what you pay for if you know what you're looking at dude.

good choice on the hoodie btw check out their zip up hoodies also, they're pretty badass.

3. Well im a hoodie fan myself, i got plenty of them, and if you like it then i'd say buy it

4. yeah dude i love LRG, a bit over priced, but over the summer the last few weeks i bought a pair of black boardshorts with the logos all over them, they were $50, and then $20, and i got them for 10$ with a 10$ prepaid coupon. SCORE.
    Also got 2 LRG t shirts, probably will get more.

5. I'd look around for it cheaper somewhere else on the net, im a heavy hoody wearer (usually 10 months outta the year im in a hoody) I've got an lrg hoody thats pretty beat up and its only a year old, dont get me wrong i love lrg most of my clothes are from them, but sometimes they dont make their clothes good, its like a hit and miss.

6. personally I would, but i live in my hoodies, do you live in a place where is snows or rains pretty often? if so then check out the burton tech apparel hoodies they're water resistant but like $20 more

7. Yeah, $60 is pretty average.

8. Yeah I just spent $55 on one. Nice hoodie btw OP

9. My LRG shit breaks... including the hoodie (zippers fall off, only hoodies to do so), they seem a little cheaply made..

10. #10 HotDish, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    UnderArmour hoodies are really well made.. run about $60.. but honestly.. I can go out trout fishing in the middle of jan/feb(10-30*F) in nothing more than a baselayer.. tee.. and my UA hoodie and be nice and warm all day long... have had it for years now.. and doesn't have a single nik or tear in it

11. I love LRG. I bought a black LRG hoodie, nicer than that one you posted, last weekend for a little over $60. I bought an Ecko hoodie the same day and that one rarely gets any play... I've been looking around to find other ones I might like.

12. I'd pay around 30-40 for that hoodie, but idk about 60. Yes, it's pretty much the brand that you're paying for, and it's nice, but it just seems a little plain to me. If you like it, though, go for it.

13. try Karmaloop, they have lrg. Use coupons or wait till Black Friday if that's possible. I hattttte paying full price on clothes they usually put 75% off after a month being sold.

14. If it wasnt that brand.

15. I agree with purrp, Karmaloop is always a good place to go. They have nice stuff for lower prices.

16. Thats where i got my shit from!

yo, even my girlfriends clothes she gets from that site are cheap / super thin threads n shit... even the name brand

17. im mad spoiled with hoodies and shirts.

60 for a hoodie is cheap.

18. $60 for a hoodie? Really?
    Am I the only one that thinks that's kinda ridiculous?

I would never pay that much for a hoodie. The only articles of clothing I'd pay that much for are things like snow boots and winter down jackets. Stuff that if it doesn't do its job right, your life will kinda suck.

My bras cost around that much, but that's just because there aren't any reasonably priced companies that make size 32DD for someone without fake boobs. (fake titties don't bounce around as much, aren't as heavy, and are less squishy that real ones. Most bra companies assume anyone with a 32 chest who can fill D cups is filling them with silicone) My boobs actually hurt when I'm just walking around if I'm not wearing a decent bra--forget about running, jumping, climbing stairs, what have you. If I didn't have a good bra, it would ruin my day, so I'm willing to pay a lot for them.

But a hoodie? I'm just as comfortable in a $15 hoodie from target as a $60 hoodie from pacsun. Whats the point? You're in highschool, so you probably don't pay many of your own expenses. I am not much older than you, but it is my opinion that it is better to save your money for when you actually do have expenses to cover (or at least until you've thought of something better to spend it on than a fucking hoodie)

19. If you got the money and like it, buy it, don't worry about if it's too much for what it is. As long as you're not going into debt by buying expensive clothes, spend as much as you want on it. If you have money and your expenses and everything are taken care of already, and always stop yourself buying things of a certain price if you can get a generic version of the same thing for 5x less, what are you gonna use the money for?

20. for sure. fuck i'd spend 100 dollars for one. i love clothes hahah. Diamond supply hoodies are like 80 or 90.