Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Would you let your significant other pee on?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Crates, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Are you down to do most any fetish's that your significant other has? Such as being peed on?

2. No. Sorry I am not a urinal.

Lol

3. We've each pissed while taking a shower together, so I'm alright. If she wanted to piss on me I'd be down, definitely not okay with number 2 though. That shit is gross.

4. There are a lot of things that I will do... urolagnia and scat play are not of those things.

5. Yeahhh I'm not into that kinda stuff.

So hell no.

6. Fuck No !! But know a few people into it, like wtf do they get outta that ?? 

7. I'd try it, I'm not sure I'd be able to do it to my SO though... I'm not opposed to the idea though.

Shit and puke though, is where I draw the line.

8. #9 Kuollut, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014

9. #10 LuxTenebris, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    in the case of a committed relationship, Im down for anything short of the big 3 (which are generally illegal)

Necrophilia
    Zoophilia
    Pedophilia

Those 3 aint happening, anything else is fair in love, within reason.

10. with the right sheets, maybe

11. There's nothing better than a golden shower to wake you up in the morning.

12. this weekend! nothing says i love you on valentines day than pissing on each other.

13. I would let her I guess but I wouldnt enjoy it. Just why!

14. Only if she has a strict asparagus diet

I wanna smell that piss from the other room ya hear?

15. Actually just had this conversation with the girl the other day. I told her I want her to piss while I'm fucking her next time we are shower banging. She wants me to stick my dick in her and fill her up with piss also.

We are a couple of freaks and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. There's not much I wouldn't do. I guess drinking her piss would be something I would have to strongly consider

Omega369 :wave:

17. yea i mean we've peed in the shower together sooo i wouldn't be totally against it but i also wouldnt ask for it. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. She'd have to be really attractive but yeah sure go for it. Not over the sheets though. Definitely not over my carpet. 

19. #20 Sorrow, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted