Would you kiss a prostitute?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dfac364, Dec 8, 2013.

1. And if so would you go down on her/him?

2. Nah, most definitely not. I'm very weird about who I kiss or have sexual relations with.

3. Hell yeah. Get all up in that bitch :yummy:

4. #4 Weedity, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    If I knew she was clean, fresh, ready to go. Fuck yeah.

If she is dirty looking, have no idea if she is clean or not, fuck no...

I'd only go with the top grade, most expensive prostitutes on the market. None of that cheap Camden prostitutes people here in South Jersey like to pick up. 

5. Do you really get some prostitutes?

Always though about getting one :laughing:

6. #6 Weedity, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Haha I have never gotten one, no. Don't think I could just sleep with a random chick like that. The experience would be wild though

However, I do know a local who apparently LOVES to pick up Camden prostitutes because they are so cheap. They have to be fucking filthy though. Disgusting.

One thing I'd love to do once though is buy out like four or five prostitutes for the day, rent a fancy ass hotel room, some nice bottles of alcohol any will do, and have a good ol night  :ey: 

7. [quote name="Weedity" post="19124108" timestamp="1386515237"]Haha I have never gotten one, no. Don't think I could just sleep with a random chick like that. The experience would be wild thoughHowever, I do know a local who apparently LOVES to pick up Camden prostitutes because they are so cheap. They have to be fucking filthy though. Disgusting.One thing I'd love to do once though is buy out like four or five prostitutes for the day, rent a fancy ass hotel room, some nice bottles of alcohol any will do, and have a good ol night :ey: [/quote]NJ has some of the dirtiest whores out there, I swear. I know handfuls of girls who will sleep with just about anyone.....for free.... -____-

8. The town I live in itself is popular for it's cheap motel prostitutes. Thing is, I live in a very great town. Great people, little crime, good place. Yet the two motels we have, littered with trash and prostitutes. People have been murdered there, raped, etc. It's crazy 

I want to move out of Jersey already  :laughing:

9. ooooh camden prostitutes. that's worse than ac. those are some high class hoes :p

10. Hook a nigga up with some digits!

11. 911 :laughing:

12. fuck that a prostitute would have to pay to touch me lol

13. Is she fine?

14. Camden prostitutes, there are no dirtier hoes in all of America  :laughing:

15. Same :smoke:

16. [quote name="Weedity" post="19124120" timestamp="1386515472"]The town I live in itself is popular for it's cheap motel prostitutes. Thing is, I live in a very great town. Great people, little crime, good place. Yet the two motels we have, littered with trash and prostitutes. People have been murdered there, raped, etc. It's crazy I want to move out of Jersey already :laughing:[/quote]That's awesome, jersey is freakin fantastic! I know my town has lots of trashy bitches who sleep around for drugs, pretty nasty. Lots of sleezy little strip clubs, we always say "only here in budd lake you would see a strip club next to a church..". I would love to GTFO of here, ASAP.

17. used to love sitting at Walter Rand. so many hoes, from different area codes :laughing:

18. [quote name="Jamaican Hotbox" post="19124123" timestamp="1386515475"]Hook a nigga up with some digits![/quote]Haha, I got you bro (; ewwwwwwwww

19. Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll No