Would you have sex with a ghost?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alrex, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Onetime I was coming home from work, and walked across an old abandoned highschool that partially burned down and killed some kids in a classroom. It's well known to be haunted. I was walking near the old playground and I saw a very hot girl swinging on the swing. Sorta eerie because it was -30, she was wearing a white sun dress and it was 3:00 am.

I would have probably had sex with her if she was a ghost

2. depends on how sexy said ghost is.

3. If he was hott then i'd tap that.

4. That's funny, because one night at like 3am, i decided i wanted to go for a swing. So, i put on my best summer dress and went out. I realized it was very cold, like -30, but i was outside already so i just said fuck it. So i went to this old school down the street that burned down a few years ago, the playground is still accessible and noone uses it so i like to go there. So i am swinging and i see this guy walk by slowly and stare at me. Really creepy, he definitely was going to rape me. Then he walked away mumbling about having sex with ghosts.

5. You get some fucking rep for that one mate.

Hahahaha

6. like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkdMaRlJmFc]BEST SEX SCENE EVER (NO.2) - Macgruber - YouTube[/ame]

7. So ur saying u saw a ghost?

8. I would rail a ghost, for hours.

9. If it was like regular sex, I don't see why not.

10. -30? hows the fuckin weather in siberia?

11. I got to have that friction.

12. Who says I haven't already?

13. i would definitely bone a ghost brah

14. hell ya I'd take a ghostjob
    ectoplasm all over the place

15. What would fuckin a ghost even be like? I dont see how youd really feel anything, besides a possible cold spot.. I wish i could fuck a ghost, im goin ghost huntin tonight... Gonna wear my rapist hat.

16. nah, id probably be too scared of them always coming back around when you stop fuckin around with em.

you can't really lock a ghost out of your house or anything.

17. After considering the possibility of being haunted after raping a ghost, my ghost hunting extraveganza has been cancelled... So sad, now i gotta watch cops..

I was really lookin forward to findin the cold spot....:cool:

18. duh just get an excorcist on speed dial to cleanse your house afterwards

19. LMFAO!!:)
    What if someone was walking by...It would look like you were dry humping the air:D