Would you have a high wedding?

Discussion in 'General' started by incrededibles, Feb 21, 2018.

1. People still have weddings right? I’ll be the ‘flower’ boy

2. Fuck yes I'd have one! The bouquet instead of flowers, will be nugs wrapped flower-style and edibles as ALLLLL the foods and snacks. Idk how exactly it'll look but it looks pretty damn perfect in my ripped mind right now :yummy:

3. my wedding consisted of wake & bake, and going to the courthouse in sweatpants. that's about as high as it gets. never was into the big elaborate wedding shit.

4. Yea it be cool to get hitched on the summit of some mountain.

5. I’d go to a wedding high but wouldn’t base a wedding around weed

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. In the late '70s I was invited to a friend's reception at a big party house. Him, myself, and another guy were big smoking buddies and were high all the time.

I was growing at the time and I had some plants maybe 12-18 inches high. I put one in my truck and was going to give it to him for a wedding present. Just carry it into the party house like it was a microwave or something. WTF, not sure what I was thinking, big place, probably 100+ people there, his parents, etc.

For some reason sanity hit me in the parking lot and I never went in, went home instead. He got pissed at me cuz I never "showed up." Ha, oh well, we stopped hanging around together after that.

FWIW: I had two weddings, first was dry, but the second was a three-day drunk. What a fucking blast we had.

7. #7 thisoneblazed, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    My girlfriend really wants this to happen. All the center pieces are going to be bongs rather then vases.

8. Nope.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I would maybe have small cones available at every table at the reception but that's about as far as I would go with it.

10. I did it! Got married at a "Love-in" way back in 1968. I worked at a head shop, the Warlock Shop, so everyone knew me and an outdoor wedding was the only way everyone could join in the celebration! (The local paper said over 5,000 people were there.) The other gals at the shop made several large sheet cakes that were served from the picnic tables at the park, and although I didn't have any, I was told that the (brand-new) trash can full of punch was said to packed quite a "punch"! :eek2:

People kept stuffing joints and small baggies of cannabis into my purse after the ceremony! Ended up with well over an ounce by the end of the day. Kept us happily stoned for quite a while! :smoking::smoke:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  11. What a memory. I’m jealous

12. Yep lol my husband and I got married back in May 2011 in Jamaica.

• Like Like x 2