Would You Guys go to a GC Party??

Discussion in 'General' started by StoneTown, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Alright, someone's going to have to bring/buy females, or I'm out.

2. Where would we meet? I live in New Zealand :/

3. wow, i'd be really interested to hear how this goes down :D

4. It's OK man, we'll have our own Oceania GC Party...

[​IMG]

5. nah, there'd be a lot of dubstep and drugs i wouldnt want to do.

6. That's my main concern
    the whole accent thing is grand for like.. 5 minutes.
    It's just annoying after then :laughing:

7. I'd probably swing by later and blaze upstairs

8. [quote name='"Twee"']

That's my main concern
    the whole accent thing is grand for like.. 5 minutes.
    It's just annoying after then :laughing:[/quote]

Yeah I don't know people mostly make fun of me for my accent when I leave massachusetts, and ask if I'm from boston :rollseyes: I don't have a strong boston accent, but people from other places will constantly point it out...lol its pretty annoying!

9. Reefer Party :D

10. I would go to smoke blunts with the people that I am down with on here, and maybe get to know the other ones a bit better.

11. A blunt with some Odd Future going, be chill as fuck. :D

Starting to save now.

12. I actually met Odd Future when we did a shoot where we pranked em. Was fucking hillarious watching a bunch of fat dudes in speedos party buoying those guys.

13. well it goes without saying i'd smoke marijuana till my lungs were green. but i've done my fair share of experimentation and i dont care for anything else.

14. i would if it was near me or somewhere reasonable close i wouldnt fly or travel too far for it though, it would be pretty chill tho

15. Hell no for all i know you are all cops.

16. Got take some risks in life man. Not that this is sketchy or risky lol

Why would cops give two shits about a few stoners getting together to kickback?

They got bigger fish to fry.

17. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

Got take some risks in life man. Not that this is sketchy or risky lol

Why would cops give two shits about a few stoners getting together to kickback?

They got bigger fish to fry.[/quote]

You'd be surprised! Many policemen would bust a stoner or a little kid way before ever even trying to bust a real criminal.

18. No.

It'd be a total mast fest.

[​IMG]

19. lmao..so am I to understand that allot of folks just cant get together and party..
    unless there are women there..lmao...
    because we all know.. if the party is all males there must be something wrong with them...:laughing:

Who really gives a fuck if there are more guys then gals..
    there to party not suck dick right.. Unless of course these indaviduals just dont trust themselves around that many stoned guys...:laughing::smoke:

prety uptight for stoners....Just sayin

20. [quote name='"BUDSLiNGER"']lmao..so am I to understand that allot of folks just cant get together and party..
    unless there are women there..lmao...
    because we all know.. if the party is all males there must be something wrong with them...:laughing:

Who really gives a fuck if there are more guys then gals..
    there to party not suck dick right.. Unless of course these indaviduals just dont trust themselves around that many stoned guys...:laughing::smoke:

prety uptight for stoners....Just sayin[/quote]

I hear you! Some people are just not compfortable at all with their sexuality