Would You Guys go to a GC Party??

Discussion in 'General' started by StoneTown, Nov 15, 2011.

1. #1 StoneTown, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Its a serious question I've been meaning to ask everyone. Would you guys show up to a full-blown party with the bongs up the ass, vapes on deck, pipes to the ceiling, all the GANJA you want, and maaaad amounts of food, WITH all the GC people!? If we ever flew, or drove everyone to a chill spot and threw a party would you guys show up?

And what would you bring if you could??

Edit: Well I think there would be sheer joy when we all go there and are like "Wassup dude I'm Stone de la Town, who are you?" And everyone finally sees who's who. It would be sick, but it would be funny to see un-trusted members get the boot.

2. only if there were hookers

3. Is there going to be security up in this?

I'd go, but there are members I wouldn't trust.

4. i'd probably go and stay sober and laugh at how high everyone else is getting

5. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Is there going to be security up in this?

I'd go, but there are members I wouldn't trust.[/quote]

You know it.

6. [quote name='"HighHaze"']i'd probably go and stay sober and laugh at how high everyone else is getting[/quote]

Like me!

7. You dont have to be sober to laugh at all the high people.

8. Fuck yeah. Id go

9. You'll laugh harder if youre high... lmao

10. you know id be there with a gang of blunts nd a fat sack:D

11. I'd go.

Then realize the DEA has internet...

12. I don't trust that you're not actually an alien.

That would be so much fun...as long as there was no music playing judging by the music hall's tastes

13. Fixed it for you

14. Why are there bongs being shoved up people's asses at this party? [​IMG]

15. I would definately go...Stonetown bring Natalie!!!

16. ye but only invite people with at least afew rep bars , we dont want any furries

17. Too many trolls. It would be like going to a Chuck E Cheese full of tweaking demented orphans.

18. i've thought about this before but i've read stories about GC members meeting up in real life and the other guy turned out to be a furry or the other story i read was about 3 guys meeting up and 2 of them talking about sucking dick the entire night. so nty i have real friends :) but i wouldnt mind meeting a couple people off this forums