Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you get mad if...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NorthEastStoner, Dec 12, 2012.

1. you got a very nice piece shipped to a friend's house and the day it arrives my friend has a bunch of people over and they use it. even if he cleans it, it still isn't new. am i unjustly mad?

2. i would be mad

3. id be pissed too

4. You should be mad but he did do you a favor by shipping it to his house

5. The first hit out of it has sentimental value but you probably got a good amount recognition among his friends, hoping they appreciate the provider of the smoking device. In turn, they may return good faith in the form of weed or just appreciation. On the other hand, the bong now has herpie juice all over it. What happens in bong, stays in bong.

6. Yeah I'd be pretty mad. But if nothing is broken, I wouldn't say anything to them about it.

7. The owner should always get the first hit.

8. He took your pieces virginity. He stuck his dirty bud in it's bowl, and defiled the mouthpiece with his gross slober. Then to make things worse he passed it around like a common whore.

9. I'd be pissed, especially if they didn't even ask to use it. I know that they're doing you a favor by shipping it to their house but if they just get it, open it and use it without asking then I'd tell them that was the first and last time hitting it.

10. I'd be heated. I mean, yea, he did do you a favor, but that was still an asshole move to take the first hit out of it.

11. i actually got it shipped to his brothers college and then when his brother came home, he dropped it off

12. It's a smoking device, and you sent it to (evidently) stoners.
    I'm sure you saw this as at least a potential.

Personally I wouldn't give a shit...sometimes the first use of a device just gets rid of that factory flavour anyways.
    I'd say as long as they took care of it and washed it and there's no "dirty bong" taste, I wouldn't really be that annoyed.

13. [quote name='"NorthEastStoner"']

i actually got it shipped to his brothers college and then when his brother came home, he dropped it off[/quote]

So the people who used it didnt even do the favor? Ya be mad lol

14. well his brother was one of the guys who used it. but the person who's idea it was to use it, and who made that idea happen, didn't even do the favor

15. [quote name='"NorthEastStoner"']

well his brother was one of the guys who used it. but the person who's idea it was to use it, and who made that idea happen, didn't even do the favor[/quote]

Be mad but dont ruin a relationship over it

16. Yeah I'd be pissed. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was just my friend smoking it, but all his friends too? You payed for it, you get first hit. Rule of thumb

17. Agreed. The fact that he didn't ask is what would make me angry.

18. Call him out on it and move on, you would be surprised how many pieces have had peoples mouths all over them (and even used sometimes) before you buy them. I used to work at a glass gallery, and the owners would sometimes try the new stuff out and then try their best to clean the smell out before putting a price on it, haha.

19. Gah you've got me all paranoid now :laughing:
    I'll have to wash any new piece I buy.

20. Being mad is a waste of time and energy my friend.