Would you fight him?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cowofsteel, Feb 19, 2004.

?

sooooooo?

1. rough him up some

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. beat his no good butt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. smash up car

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. try peace again... its the only answer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violence sucks, but if he fucking just snatched cash from you , you could have called the cops if you honestly felt the need to... Sugar in the gas tank will cost more than fixing the windows, especially if he has nitrous or turbo...they\'ll have to rebuild the entire engine block. But, keep in mind shit you do has a way of biting you in the ass, in the same way something is going to bite him in the ass when he fucks over tha wrong person.

2. break a window in his car the smash a molitov cocktail in it the run like hell and get this on camera and post it on here if u can lol then a day later break his windows causing lots of $$$ in repairs,then tell him u can make it all go away but for every time he says no then do sumthing 10 times worse,untill he give u ur money back and then u stop destoying is shit or not lol dunno if it works but it sounds fun i used to play wit molitov cocktails when i was 13 there was an old building and we would have sum fun with them hehe

3. Why can\'t you just get him to brag on tape? Video tape, that is..or even just a cassette tape. That way, once you have it, you can take it to the local sears, or whereever they have all the machines hooked up to one player and pop it in. Let them all see what kind of person he is...*smile*.

Or just put it out on the net...send it to his parents..his friends that don\'t know..your dad...anywhere you can think of...

That would pretty much ruin his day.

4. I\'m glad to see we have some people who do not think violence is the right thing to do..

Violence breeds more violence.. You mees up his car and then he gets back at you for that.. he could have you put in jail for destruction of property..

Kick his ass....... and he could have you jailed for assault..

If you want to stop him.. Tape him either in conversation or on video.. Then turn him in.. At least you will not be the one behind bars for stupid shit...

5. beat his ass down

6. fuck his mum. Like go out and buy a bottle of wine, some romantic music and then seduce her. He\'ll walk in to you boning his mother. Revenge gotten. Non violent and not criminal, if he does anything then deffend yourself. Heh.

7. ^ O man, if you knew his mom, you wouldn\'t be saying that, well I guess maybe you might... if you like that... nevermind

BH, I would usually agree with you, but this guy has serioulsy crossed the line, humiliating me in public, but only when he knows I can\'t do anything back (if i get suspended one more time, I get reffered for expulstion), he is the worst kind of coward

8. Two words for you then

SET UP

He\'s not going to do anything out in the open...in front of people that don\'t know the score. He\'s going to lie to keep his ass safe, and do whatever it takes to make you look bad in the process.

Put some thought into it...set him up.

Catch him bragging somehow....but don\'t blackmail him. Tell him, once you have what you need, that you are going to put it out in public view..then let him sweat it for a couple days. When he starts feeling safe...do it.

Devious? Yes...but not illegal either.
    It won\'t get you arrested, suspended, or expelled...especially if you tell no one else but him...*smile*...so if he whines about it to others..then it\'s your word against his. No proof.

Since you are deadset on doing SOMETHING....
    The only way to beat a coward at his own game is to play the game yourself. Anything overt makes you look like the bad guy.

9. I\'d rough him up a fair bit, then steal all his money, his watch, if you really want to rub it in take his jacket and maybe his shoes. Take everything that isn\'t readily identifiable pretty much. Obviously, sell it fast, and make sure you have plenty of your friends around. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

10. I wouldnt touch him, a person never ever has the right to touch someone else in a harming manner, someone needs to read some Plato :)

11. Treat people the way you would want to be treated ...

let everyone know that these people are scum.

Then one day down the track ,just at the right time your chance will come to screw them.

laugh while you do it and remember these words .

leave no evidence,

rotflmao.But it can be fun.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I suggest sugar in the gas tank or you could make up this concoction:get a glass bottle (don\'t use a plastic bottle) and put 1/3 brake fluid,1/3 petrol(USA gas),1/3 paint stripper the brush on stuff,the thicker the better,then just mix it up and pour it over his paintwork.That will take the paint off down to the metal and it will cost him more than 80 bucks.If you trash it he will just claim on the insurance.

13. all you have to do is get a fire cracker or other fire work (bigger the better) and stick it up his exhaust pipe on his car right up so it falls in the box. the heat from the exhaust fumes will heat it up and then BOOM you\'ll be able to hear it all over town, he will think its a bomb and he wont have a clue who done it !! might make him think twice about fucking with anyone again

14. Well you have to do something so make sure you tell us what you choose to do maybe a photo of before and after would be good.

15. m 80 in the exaust........

16. Not that i\'m agreeing with the damage to the car..but toothpicks in the car door locks is quite effective too. They have to pay to get the whole lock replaced.

Shove a couple toothpicks in there...break um off. Done and done.

.........But don\'t do that.

17. kick his arse

18. I only read to the \"my dads a good guy\" part, but I think you should\'ve made this a multi-choice poll... I\'d vote to smash the f*** out of his car (while he\'s in it), then as he attempts to get out of the car, bring your attention to him, then after you feel he\'s gotten what he deserved, hit him again (I\'m thinking baseball bat the whole time, btw).

Then urinate on him (just for shits and giggles).

Oh, btw, this isn\'t over $80 and/or your dad getting ripped... It\'s just, because they guy is a complete fu*king A$$HOLE! He deserves it, just like most people that are like that. They are, pricks.

Have a nice day :)

19. Eh hem..... After posting, I read what a few before me proposed. A non-violent way can be used if deemed appropriate (but violence is just so much more effective).

Look around the net for ways to screw someone, not literaly of course! lol
    George Hayduke\'s \"Get Even\" (?) for example... There are soooo many ways. Have fun!

20. fuck dat bitch up no one\'s ever fuckedme over ever n if sum1 did i\'d prob beat da shit out of em n isntead of trashin his car take it n tell him if he rats u out he\'s dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.