Would you fight a prime Mike Tyson for $1,000,000?

Discussion in 'General' started by OhNoMyJimmies, Aug 3, 2012.

1. The true question is do I get to keep his pet tiger afterwards?

2. Throw me in there, I'll be done pretty quick and have a good amount of cash after medical bills

3. A few shots to the head or body would put someone with only 6 months of training on the canvas fast as fuck. Given Mike's speed and power, you wouldn't have to worry about too many medical expenses..maybe a broken rib or a concussion, but I doubt anyone in the thread (including myself) would last long enough to sustain serious injuries.

4. You bet your ass I would..

[​IMG]

haha.. no in reality I'd probably die..

5. I'd knock him out in one hit. My punch would be poetic in its intensity and delicate yet raw power.

Doves would float down into the ring and lay my suitcase full of cash before me.

6. Well seeing how it's really only 500,000 dollars (come on, there is no WAY you're getting out of the ring unharmed)...

I'd still do it hahah... probably have brain damage the rest of my life but i would like to take my chances and be happy i got so much money :D

7. Steelson?

8. You'd fucking die.

But yeah, I've got nothing on this weekend.

9. For that much money I would fight him, and loose of course. If I got in one hit I would be happy. Hell im so broke if someone offered me $100 to take a hit in the, jaw from him today I would probably do it, pull a steve-o.

10. ........No. Not a fan of brain damage [​IMG]

11. 12 rounds = 12 Knock outs... Yeah I would do it suppose.

12. In 6 months, I'd be no where near ready to take on a prime Mike Tyson. I've never boxed in my life and 6 months is hardly enough time to not only get in top physical condition but learn the sport intricately enough to take on a heavyweight champ.

All I could hope for is a quick knockout so I wouldn't have to endure much pain. That being said, definitely not. A million dollars is a tempting incentive, but I value my body (which is already shitty and broken up) a little more than the financial security.