Would you fight a prime Mike Tyson for $1,000,000?

Discussion in 'General' started by OhNoMyJimmies, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Don't make me bite your ear off boy..

2. Yea I'll just need a rocky style work out montage.

3. Would he be allowed to break every bone in my body, and then violate my bloodied carcass with an iron baseball bat? Then yes.

Absolutely yes. Fuck, i'd pay for that to happen, screw a million.

4. H E L L N O! I value my life!

5. Too bad. I'm following your original rules.

6. Hayell Yea.
    Knock me the fuck out and give me my pay check. I would even go after the mamba jamba!!
    [​IMG]

7. Ahhh so we can be disqualified.. Yeah, I'm going for his ear then.

8. No you can't

9. I would fight even though I would probably miss and he knock me out with his left .....

But as long as I get the money then yea

10. There's a very short list of things I wouldn't do for $1,000,000. Taking an epic ass beating is not one of them.

11. Hell yeah. I'd wreck his shit

It's not like he can actually fight. Everybody knows boxing is fake

12. Fuck yeah. In boxing he can only use his hands, he has nothing but his hand. I will knee him the fuck out

13. Yes. I'd just be thinking about how much reefer I could buy when this is over

14. do i get to enjoy the million before i fight him? bareknuckled or boxing? either way yeah why not but they gotta pay for my medical bills

15. Which would get you DQed.

16. Yeah i would. I would throw a couple of jabs and cover up and try to draw out the fight. Then he would catch me with a hard one and i'll be knocked out for good. Then I get my cash and fly to Amsterdam and get ULTRA blazed so I don't feel my broken jaw.

17. I would totally watch rocky for 6 months then I would be ready.

18. Ive never been knocked the fuck out before. so idk if its that bad.

Also, if he didn't make my nose permenantly fucked up or break my face.

id rather street fight him though. just take out his eyes like a savage. then i win AND i claim the crown for killing Mike Tyson

19. #39 .AcidTrip., Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Not if i run as fast as i can and hit him on the knee with my face.

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp1xDonvXsg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Mike Tyson's Top 10 Best knockouts - YouTube[/ame]

watch the hook he misses in number 8 and tell me you'd wanna be anywhere near that