Would you ever tell your Dr about your cannabis use?

Discussion in 'General' started by nomoredoubts, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Dont know about you guys but cannabis has helped me in so many different ways I would be here all day if I had to tell you them all.

A massive part of me wants to say to my Drs who were quite happy putting me on dozens off different nasty pills and say 'look at me now' this is the reason why I dont need your help anymore and dont take any pills anymore. (pain killers etc sorry for any rule break)

I know if I did tell them I would more than likely get the old ''do you know cannabis causes this that and blah blah speech but I also know I would destroy their little anti cannabis attitude in seconds, its not because I want to piss them off or anything it would just be good to tell them the real reasons why I am healthy and getting back to my normal self.

Sometimes I just want to tell everyone, but I cant so I plod along :(

2. I told my doctor that I smoke weed many years ago, I still tell them now if they ask about smoking.

I have never gone into details with them about it but if they ask about smoking and drinking then I tell them I smoke weed as I don't drink or use anything else.