Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you ever pinch from your parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thekeeftheif, May 22, 2010.

1. Yes, I have very little conscience and I do pinch from time to time. As far as when you're picking up for a parent/relative, I say pinch a little. I always do, like .2 or something just for my trouble. But then again, I'm upfront about it (I let em know)

2. if you want some... ask. if you go to that dealer for him and yourself then its not even out of your way. plus you may get a discount from the dealer for buying more.
    all of you who do pinch... well thats one of the reasons my weed is in a lock box

3. I honestly don't see what the big deal is. Your dad knows you smoke and he smokes. Just tell him you're gonna take a little or have him smoke you out from time to time. 99.9% sure he's not going to care.

Plus you pick up for him, so that's even more reason why he wouldn't care.

4. Ok im super stoned and just thought of this, how ironic would it be if someone left their profile up with this thread in the window and have the rents they just talked about pinching from seeing it. Hahahha:smoking: sry if that made no sense

5. hah probably wouldnt be as bad as someone talking about how theyve never been caught smoking by their parents and their parents come in and see it.

6. dude you are a fucking asshole...you have the nerve to steal from the people who raised you? get a fucking job and stop stealing from your mom you immature deuche...no wonder you have negative rep...people like you really piss me off thats really fucked up...i think it woul be fucked up to pinch from parents too i myself would never pinch from anyone...not how i do things

7. no no no my parents are the chillest people ever and stealing is WRONG no matter how desperate you are get a fucking job.

stealing = scumbag..

8. Yeah.

My dad doesn't seem to have any problem helping himself to MY weed...lol.

9. U smoke, your parents smoke, you live in a house, why not just grow?

10. Yassssssss! :hello:

11. #51 alwaysgottasac, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    hell yeah i'll pinch from my dad whenever i find the sack. hes usually got about a half o of some straight mids so why not share the wealth!:smoking:

you may think thats pretty shitty but if my dad found a half o of mine best believe some nugs will be gone

12. PIZZA MAN DEALER ! my life long job :love::love::love:

13. I just can't steal. I used to when I was a kid from my parents when I was in intermediate school, but I grew out of it. I used to shoplift in high school but I grew out of that. I am a parent now and I don't steal from the kids so why should I steal from them. If they did steal from me they'd get a stern lecture they wouldn't forget and I'd be locking up all my stuff. In fact, my daughter was stealing my stuff in high school and I got a lock on my bedroom door. I hated that shit with a passion. Grow up!

Sammy

14. My brother and mom used to save for it and share it.

15. Nah, don't steal from your parents.
    if your pinching weed behind their backs you know its wrong, thats why you arent letting them know.

16. I remember one time about 3 years ago my dad had given me some super potent bud i smoked it up in a heartbeat well i knew he had more soo while he went to the store i snuck in his room and found the bag it was about a 4th i grabbed a couple buds and smoked them....well the next day he confronts me that he was missing a big chunk out of his stash i confessed knowing that since it just me and him living in that house i was the only one that could have took it he let me off easy me and him still blaze though:smoking:

17. money,the whole respect issue, you know everything. haha pretty vague huh? :\

18. You MUST! You're like your dads royal drug tester to make sure its not poisoned. Just like kings had people taste their food back in the mid-evil days, you have to protect the king of the family from drugged drugs.

19. HELL YES I WOULD.

My mom was here last August and ripped a freaking 1/4 worth of bud out of my oz bag that was just sitting in the garage smoke area! I didn't even notice until she was on the plane back to Cali!

If she ever has bud stashed, it's getting smoked if i find it.

20. just to post back about what i ended up doing...

i decided to just ask him for a bowl or two for making the pick up, and he said sure. that bowl has long since been smoked... :eek: