would you ever pay 25 a g?

Discussion in 'General' started by 2pacalypse, Jan 7, 2010.

1. hey all.

apparently a person has some sweet islnd skunk but wants 25 a g..

i dont pay 25 a g ever.

do you guys think 25 is too much or is straight?

2. nope, I'd never pay that much.

3. see thats what i think. but i hear people taking about 25 a g all the time and im just like wtf..?

4. nope.

although i have in my day, without knowing. being sold a 20/g that turns up as .8

but no, the best nug should be no more than 20/g

[edit] but if you REALLY need bud, and its fire, and your money condition is at least decent, then an exception can be made

5. good deal. my stoner senses were tingling on this one...

6. Yes I have, but only from one specific guy. You gotta pay a high price for organic strains out in the midwest.

7. If that were my only connection and I wanted to get high bad enough, I would.

I wouldn't buy very much, and be even more conservative than I already am.

8. A couple people around where I'm at charge 25 a g. It hurts a little but whenever I pay that much it is always some fire for sure.

9. Thats what happens all day in connecticut Thats the normal price People do .7s for 20

10. Same with Rhode Island

11. If you pay $20 a gram what's $5 more gonna do? I wouldn't recommend just getting one gram, that's like 2 bowls.

12. I would never even consider paying 25 a gram unless it was super skunk straight out of god's vagina. Where I am I pay 40 an eighth for some dank, and even that is expensive. that's like $12 a gram.

13. if its fire and i really wanna smoke of course ill pay a extra 5$

only in desperate situations tho

14. maybe on a whim, but on a consistent basis? hell no

15. I'm debating on this right now myself. If it even comes through anyway, my area is notorious for having nothing but brick. Every once and awhile I can get some quality, but it is usually way overpriced. It's either suck it up and take advantage of it while it is there or pass it up because it cost's to much. I told dude if it was real I wanted five grams ($25 a gram). I was told if that doesn't go through dude always has $40 quarters that are "dank as hell". I'm expecting to be lured in with the promise of quality and being fed some excuse while dude tries to sell me an overpriced quarter of the same brick everyone else has. It happens a lot. Luckily I'm not stupid and don't fall for it though.

16. hell no thats absolutely shit balls insane. Well actually if i was blacked out drunk and i really needed a toke i would, but i wouldnt remember doing it, so it wouldnt count.