Would you donate your sperm?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Guest, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Yes I'm gonna just keep on donating until I have millions of babies than find them send them a email to march on dc for your dad and smoke weed:smoke: than hotbox the white house just for the hell of it ohh wait I was thinking of clones but yes I would donate money for jizz is a fair trade it's not like I waste a bunch of it already.:devious:

2. I've been told that I have superior genes since I am a member of the Aryan brotherhood.

Bleached skin, blonde hair, blue eyes... who wouldn't want my sperm?

3. If I did this would be the result.....

[​IMG]

4. they pay you to do it, which ya, it doesnt make sense when you call it a donation.

5. id jizz in as many petri dishes as I can, pay me bitches.

6. Get paid to spank it?

[​IMG]

7. hell why not...i donate anyway every time she sucks me off lol :devious:

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4sKg18lTqw[/ame]

9. I would easily donate my sperm, in fact I looked in to it! Unfortunately, upon research, I found very few men are actually accepted for donations... The process is a rigorous; you'd probably have a better chance of becoming an astronaut.

10. Pics or your 5'5, 350 lbs and live in your moms basement.

11. black people.

12. I would never dilute my superior genes with an HIV hookers genes, or a women who isn't capable of finding someone to make her a baby, also my country gives too much rights to women when it comes to donating sperm (as if it's not my sperm :mad:).

I would donate if I could select the women and maybe chat with her, see her financial status, see her health status, meet her family.... But otherwise I'd rather let my girlfriend swallow :p.....

13. What make's your gene's anymore superior over a coked up doper that lives in the steet?

Sorry, I guess you have the stupid gene :smoke:

14. I am blonde with blue eyes, I have a nice physique and chicks are going crazy over me, plus I am more more intelligent then 99% of the people on this planet and earth would be a better place to live with people like me. I read a lot of books and ask a lot of questions, my curiosity for life is endless.

Meh maybe I'm slightly narcissistic but I am a perfectionist and everyone elses flaws are clearly visible to me, but not mine, I don't seem to have any.

Also that's priceless coming from someone who looks mentally retarded chewing that sandwich (and I take care of a lot of people who are mentally retarded).

15. Pics? And no you are not more intelligent than 99 percent of people on this earth.

16. We are on an illegal narcotics forum brother, I have a profile pic, my hair is burnt in the middle eastern sun but I can post pics of me as a kid as a proof of my blondliness :p. I honestly believe I am, I feel so in control, so alive at the moment, making only logic decisions and not just living instinctively in a giant social circle like an ant which is what most people remind me of - another simpleton.

Even if I'm not I don't really care I buy homeless people shawarma and just don't behave like an animal which is too much to ask today, if it wasn't businesses like prostitution wouldn't be so successful would they....

17. Alright lets see them. BTW, there are a lot of ugly people out there with blue eyes and blonde hair so that doesn't mean shit.