Would you date someone with small boobs?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by northernlightsg, Oct 9, 2015.

1. I want to know if guys would consider dating someone w/ small boobs! My friend has A cups and tells me it's always a struggle , just wanted some opinions!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I always thought it wouldnt matter but I had a girl with small boobs after not for like 15 yrs and I didnt like it...also she was short so when we were fuckin I had to bend all weird just to kiss her and couldn't even reach her small tits

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Boobs are fun to play with no matter the size.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I prefer small and medium sized breasts.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Sure why not

6. Absolutely, it's the woman (and the nipple) that counts.
    J/K sort of.
    All women (and men) should relax and let themselves shine through. We as people tend to be too critical, relax and accept.
    Any woman that shows a willingness to engage and add to the conversation should be a potential partner.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. #7 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    why the fuck not? i think it's hot....ya know-small tits! meow!

[​IMG]

small boobie luv!

Attached Files:

8. I love those perky lil titties...I even married a girl with lil ones...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hell yeah bcuz chances are she has a Big O' Booty, wide hips & juicy thighs .. doesnt anybody ever notice? girls missin up top usually make up for it on the bottom & vice versa ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ass ass ass!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Either post up pictures of her small boobs or pm them to me and I will let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. I like itty bitty titties.. I'm more of a shape guy rather than size, not a fan of big tits. Small tits hold their shape better.. but then again, I'm into girls who are naturally twigs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Titties don't matter, it's about that ass. If tits come with a thick ass they are just bonus IMO.

14. As long as they don't have pancake nipples, tits are fine. If not, keep your shirt on bitch [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Women- the men you have dated- did you notice a correlation between intelligence and penis size? Sensitivity, kindness, courage, intelligence, generosity, etc.- is there a correlation to penis size? What about the size of the brain- any correlation with penis size? How about age? Do men obsessed with the size of a woman's breast tend to be young and immature, or any age and just dorks? I prefer my men small to medium and not concerned with the size of my breasts, but concerned with making me feel good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. You honestly prefer a guy with a small dick? Like really? :p

17. BlazedGlory- small to medium. It all depends on technique. I've been with big! guys and it was ok. The smaller men seem to care more about my pleasure. Big generalization- just my experience from long ago. I'm bisexual, but homo emotional and prefer women to any size man. Though some of you guys my age are hot.
    Mainly I don't like the obsession with a woman's breasts to the point where a guy wouldn't date a woman who didn't meet their physical standards. It seems simple to me, either you're attracted to someone, or you're not. A person is a total package- personality, hair color, body size/type and all that. The thing is with guys you never know what's in their pants. I either like and am attracted to you, or I'm not. So if a guy just didn't want to go out with small breasted women that's ok by me. To like a woman and not date her because she has small breasts seems silly. But, to everyone their own. I do what I like and what makes me happy.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Size doesn't matter to me, its more about personality then anything.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I was with a girl with small boobs for 8 years. She ran track all through hs and university. I miss that booty sometimes haha. My last gf was the opposite. Small ass and huge, perky tits. Women's bodies are pretty much incredible as long as they take care of themselves, I love all the different shapes.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oh yeah a runners build is nice, I get the all shapes and sizes, also sometimes a guy has to dive on a grenade[​IMG]