Would you cut off your cock for 25 million dollars?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hashbrowns742, Jan 31, 2011.

1. deleted stupid comment

2. 25 million? Nah, i could get that and still keep my dick easy enough lol

Up that to 25 billion and we might be talking serious, idk thought still a hard choice.

25 trillion and its a deal lmao.

3. #123 The Evil Thing, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Seeing as that would most likely kill a man if not tended to immediately, plus my testes would have to go too because why have balls but no dick?, I'm gonna have to go with not just no,

But HELL No!

Edit: of course a woman made this thread, they just don't get what it's like to have a penis and think about cutting it off :eek:

4. I wouldn't, the pain from cutting your own dick off would be unbearable. But I have one question about this thread though. Lol why the hell would someone pay 25 million dollars to cut off your dick? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

5. #126 Vicious, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  6. As soon as my bills, hobby, and girlfriend are paid for money means nothing to me.

7. Yeah psychological research has found this to be true of many people. Money has a steep curve of diminishing returns when it comes to happiness. When you have no money, yeah, you're much more likely to be miserable. But the difference between 20k a year and nothing is much, much greater than the difference between 20k and 40k, which is much greater than the difference between 40k and 60k, etc..

• Like Like x 1
  8. FUCK NO.
    Besides, my GF has a practice and balling.

9. Hold up i am going to go buy a rooster, ill have strips of cock bacon frying up in no time.

I reread this. this sounds worse then what i meant lol.

10. [​IMG]

OP gives off that vibe....

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I’d cut off my dick and eat it for 5 million

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Holy fuck, I was going to post something funny but after reading this I just can't. My palms are sweaty and I just need to sit down for a second...

13. [​IMG]

harder to grow a dick than to grow a fortune

14. I've seen some truly deplorable things online. But I an incredibly uncomfortable right now after reading every word of that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes. I would certainly cut off your cock for a lot less.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Fuck no!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

17. Hell no, I’d blow most the 25 mi in a year or so lol. I’ve always been one to say money CAN buy you happiness/make u happy... that was always bc u could BUY the loving(pussy) from a good women. Which u couldn’t do dickless. I think I’d rather have two cent to rub together and my cock in my hand rather then 25mil and a piss tube

18. $25 billion and Id talk logistics