Would you cut off your cock for 25 million dollars?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hashbrowns742, Jan 31, 2011.

1. #1 hashbrowns742, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    I'm a girl and thus exempt ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think you perhaps mean "exempt". :D

And to answer you, no. Those with money quickly find that it's not the answer to everything.

Money will "cum" and go, but you won't be if you chop it off... :eek:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yeah I did haha, I had that in my mind but it didn't type out...oh well :)

4. Can I get it reattached and working properly again?

If not then nope

5. How would I cut it off...
    If I could get a black one reattached I definitely would.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fuck no, my life philosophy is tripartite, not bipartite.

It has to be: Get money, fuck bitches, smoke trees. When you remove any of those things life is not worth living.:p

• Like Like x 2
  7. I wouldn't cut my dick off for any price. The pain of cutting it off, for one thing, would be insane. I'd rather shoot myself then have to do that.
    Even if I didn't have to feel the pain of it, I don't think I could go around dickless.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ha ha, dude, I don't think the OP intended this to be a path to "upgrades". :D

Speaking of cutting for any price, f you think you can stomach it, google "BME Pain Olympics". I've heard it makes cupchicks look like a Disney musical. You've been warned (no, I've never watched it, couldn't make it past the first few seconds)

9. IT"S HORRIBLE

and to answer the question, if it could be reattached and working properly, i would possibly consider.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 garrison68, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    If you were able to have it amputated by an experienced surgeon, while you were under anesthesia, and you were to be given medicine for pain during recovery, would you do it for 25 million dollars? I wouldn't, there's nothing that I need enough, that I can't get by earning money myself, without going through extreme mutilation.

11. I googled...watched it.
    Lol, I can't tell if that's real or not.
    Why would any guy want to do that to
    himself willingly? That's just crazy.
    Unless the guy wanted to build a hole
    to be a girl...

Very strange.

:laughing:

12. Some people are fucked in the head. You'd be surprise what people do under there roofs.

If I wanted to cut something off on my body for 25 million it better be paid off in gold.

13. Hell.

Fucking.

No.

My penis is worth at least 3 billion dollars.

14. No, plan and simple, I want to have children damn, no money can buy that I guess.

15. How can you not tell that's real? It's obviously very real. It's BME.

16. not for any amount of money

17. Rofl. No.

18. absolutely 100% not. id rather be poor and have my dick then have 25mill and be dickless. ya know people pay plastic surgeons to cut their dick off and craft a vagina there lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. If I was jacked on painkillers in a hospital with surgeons who are gonna reattach it and make it work again. And it was paid for and the money was tax free.

20. definitely.

• Like Like x 1