Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would You Consider This To Be Dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Youknow19, Apr 22, 2014.

1. I'm in Louisiana and this is what I get on the regular. I feel like my state's a tad underrated when it comes to good bud. What say you? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398121051.327614.jpg

2. It looks dank to me. Weed depends on the grower not the state so if you have a good connect it doesn't matter what state you are in

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I'd hit it.

4. Looks like some danky dank. Come to CO though. :smoke:

5. #5 chzdgg, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014

Looks pretty good to me, enjoy. :smoke:

6. If it looks, smells, tastes, and burns well its dank. Like the other poster said, quality depends much more on the grower than the state. Come visit CO to get blown away though . Smoke on my man

7. From appearance yes that looks like real good quality. The stuff I get doesn't appear as good in quality and really isn't, so i'm a little jealous :( hah, but yeah the best way to know is to test how you feel after smoking it. You will find out if it's dank or not very quickly once the high settles in.

8. its hard to tell. i think you should send me a sample

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. it looks like shit.   j/k i like it.

10. loooks pretty gooooooodddd