Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would You Consider This Good Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alvrezno501, Aug 25, 2014.

1. #1 Alvrezno501, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    I just started smoking and my friend that sells weed said he would hook me up with some really good weed but I dont really know how to tell so...http://i.imgur.com/g3YrrVH.jpg

2. Did you take that picture with a low quality Mexican potato?

3. #3 Alvrezno501, Aug 25, 2014
    Yeah... am I not supposed to use a mexican patato for the picture? my bad

OT:I will take a new picture

4. A higher quality potato would be nice

xD okay I will use the premium patato's this time

6. They have better pictures of mars.

7. there I updated the picture guys

8. That is not good weed.

9. can you tell what type of weed it is by looking at it? like the name?

10. there's no way of knowing unless you know the grower or are buying from a dispensary. It just looks like some commercial weed from the picture though, not great not bad just okay. I wouldn't pay a premium for it because it's definitely not some top shelf for sure.

11. Okay, if I only smoked like 5 times before this how much should I smoke to get baked? like a full bowl?

12. I mean it kind of looks good, it doesn't look compressed or anything. I'd say $5 gram stuff.

13. I don't know if it's good weed since i have never smoked it. Smoke some and if it gets you high as fuck then it's good weed. We can't tell you by that picture if it's good or not. 

14. I just took about 6-7 hits from a bubbler and im feeling high but not BAKED.

15. #17 smokinbudzzz, Aug 25, 2014

then it's not good weed, mediocre weed at best. This shouldn't even be a thread lol. If you are new to smoking 2 hits from dank should get you baked. 

16. Hell when I first started one bowl would destroy me. Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. thats a shitty pic lol 

18. The fact that you got It in toilet paper is a bad sign