Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would You Call This Heavy Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ikana, Jun 15, 2013.

1. I want to get a job this summer and might have a DT so I want to see if you guys think ill pass. I've been smoking most days from middle of February to last Friday the 7th (haven't smoked since). I would say I smoked about 0.2-0.5 the most each day (1 bowl).

I go to the gym 5 days a week and run about a 5k every few days for cardio. About how much longer should it take for me to pass? I'm ~175 lbs at 5'10". I was thinking maybe 2 more weeks max, but I don't know if I am possibly overestimating the effect of my exercise. It's probably gonna be a urine test btw

2. If its urine you could be good to go in a day or two with enough dilution. If you want to take no additional effort you should be good in a couple weeks, but id say wait til its been a month since last use if u arent gonna dilute for some reason

3. You sound athletic and that's a small amount of weed each time you smoke - definitely not a heavy smoker. I used to smoke at least a gram a day right before I joined the military and I was clean in 2 weeks by just staying active with a healthy diet and lots of water. And that is clean at a military entrance level exam. So I was completely clean, not just a "faint line" on a home test.

4. you'll be fine just dilute if anything

5. It all depends on how much fat u got homie, if ur a fatty ur fat is gonna be saturated in THC which can make preparing for a drug test unreliable and sketchy, best advice i can give is to NOT work out 2 days before your test, take ur sample from the middle of your piss stream, not beginning or end and try and build a layer of non-saturated thc fat ontop of your saturated fat, that way if you do end up expending yourself before then that fat won't burn off and release thc into ur piss.

I could go on for hours on how to pass a drug test perfectly but i've posted my advice across so many threads i just don't care anymore, somebody should grab a brain and sticky a DT thread somewhere for real.