Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you be upset or happy ? take or leave ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RubberUndies, May 21, 2012.

1. So i bought a quarter from my usual dealer. I get it alot cheaper than most.

So i have never had a problem with this guy at all. Always good full fat dank nuggets and NEVER under weighs me.... So i bought from him a few days ago so i could vape in my new mflb !

I get the bag and its shake and little buds. Not one full nugget on a fat stem... He says its shake from a QP he sold and it Does seem to be true especially since i get a Bunch of keif off of it from my grinder lol....

And he weighed it out at 10 grams to make it up and said if i don't want it i can wait a few days for 7 grams in nugget forum like usual.

Would you guys of taken it or waited for big nugs but lost 3 grams ?

2. i'd take it. never understood why people hate on shake. its as dank, if not danker, than big nugs. plus you got an extra 3g. i'd def take it

3. [quote name='"frankenfish"']i'd take it. never understood why people hate on shake. its as dank, if not danker, than big nugs. plus you got an extra 3g. i'd def take it[/quote]

Exactly. Your right idk why i was being picky....... Its some good stuff too :) .... And is already practically grinded and ready to vapeeee haha.

4. i'd take it man

5. The only bad thing about shake, you cant tell as easily if its dank shake of mids shake, but if it was dank why the fuck not

6. Doesn't sound bad to me at all, an extra 3G def makes up for it.

Perfect for your MFLB, best with a fine grind.

Come join the MFLB appreciation forum, and the vaporizer club :):)

7. I'd take it.

when my dealer screws me over a bag, I don't get mad, just next time I make it clear that I didn't like it, and if I get the same shit I'm finding another dealer, so he gives me and extra g or something.

seems you had a pretty damn good deal to me :D

8. definitely take it, that's 3 extra g's either way.

9. [quote name='"Mason420"']Doesn't sound bad to me at all, an extra 3G def makes up for it.

Perfect for your MFLB, best with a fine grind.

Come join the MFLB appreciation forum, and the vaporizer club :):)[/quote]

Haha i might have too !!

10. I'd take it, gives me lots of material to roll with.
    :smoke:

11. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']I'd take it, gives me lots of material to roll with.
    :smoke:[/quote]

Celebration J might be in order haha.

12. go for it. take the deal

13. I only take shake that hasn't been kiefed already, otherwise its basically just mids without all the extra trichomes :smoke:

14. AWESOME deal lol, IMO I believe that shake is more convenient and gets me a lot higher than cuz you dont have to grind it and there should be no stems whatsoever.

15. [quote name='"Kush93"']AWESOME deal lol, IMO I believe that shake is more convenient and gets me a lot higher than cuz you dont have to grind it and there should be no stems whatsoever.[/quote]

There is stems here and there..like really tiny ones...

16. id definitely take it, 3 extra Gs is awesome. similar shit happened with me and my guy last week, i wanted a 30 bag, which around here is usually 1.5g-2g, but he hooked me up with 3.3g of some shakier stuff, but it was definitely some kill. it was awesome haha

17. The extra 3g makes a difference, and worth it.

18. [quote name='"frankenfish"']i'd take it. never understood why people hate on shake. its as dank, if not danker, than big nugs. plus you got an extra 3g. i'd def take it[/quote]

Thiiiis