Would you be pissed?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinX1, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Alright lets say you bought some bud from me, I told you it was real weed. You smoked it and got FUCKED UP.

The next day I told you that you had just smoked fake weed with 0% Thc.

Would you care? Even if it was just placebo?

2. yea man u lied to me and i didnt get what i payed for

3. I would, yes, but I would tell you it was a great experiment. But you might ask someone to try it and if they like it, buy it. :) See if you could deal people it on the side of weed. :)

4. LOL nice placebo affect.. But is this based on a true event that happened to you? If it is please explain :)

5. To the OP i would fucking kick ur ass if u pulled that shit on me and then take whatever money you have on you for compensation.

6. Much like that college party that had non-alcoholic beer..see the people? Yikes..

For myself..Im sorry you know when your high, you know when your drunk, no brain tricks here my friend. Works on some, doesnt work on alot..:)

Give me my money back or a real bag. That simple.

7. I would piss on you if you pulled that shit on me:wave:

8. If fake weed got me high as fuck, I would quit buying altogether and just trip on my self induced plaecebo effect from here on out.

That's what happens when you reach a level 70 Stoner/wizard. You can get high on the residual THC stored in your fat hahaha!

9. thats not how placebos work. You cant know it fake.

I wouldnt be pissed as long as you told me afterwards and either payed me my money back or gave me real weed. I would think its awesome.