Would you be a police officer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dibiticus+)763, Jul 18, 2009.

1. would you be a cop if weed were decriminalized to the point where it is pretty much legal, mind you this is for all the people who live in a country where weed is looked upon as the devil. although I guess you'd have to stop smoking but its kind of dumb to do UAs because even though you've got thc in your system doesn't mean that you are high all the time. I guess thats why there's quick fix but IDK if you've got to piss infront of another person...straying away from the actual topic

would you become a police officer if weed were legal or decriminalized, you can always fake a ua. reason I ask is because I would like to be a cop if things were different and I wouldn't have to bust people like me for a victimless crime

2. id become a cop now and just cheet one the piss tests one way or anorther i would smoke and pass. and when i busted people for possestion of pot i would take it and let them go home

3. No.

I make a lot more than cops do at my current job.

4. I would be a cop right now but I'd feel like a dick busting people for shit that I do, I don't think I could do it

5. well thats why i would just take it from them and say have a great day i mean thats a lot better then throwing them in jail for the night. your doing other stuff then just busting people for possetion

6. Who says im not?

7. ^^^^ i bet he actualy is i mean look at his DP its of a detective or something like that

8. And he does claim to be the "shit of the universe", so it would make sense if he was a cop. :laughing:

9. lol, I would honestly be a cop now.

I mean shit, its all a game, you smoke weed, you know its against the law, etc. You take the risk.

I wouldnt feel bad busting anybody. But if its something like a joint, I might just tell the kid. "Son, let me see that real quick", I would go back to my car, light it, and drag on it 2 or 3 times, then take it back and let him go.

I wouldnt bust anyone really unless I had to for weed, but coke and bigger shit, yeah. Cocaine,Heroin, Meth, Ex, all of that man, is real Narcotics, Ive never considered weed a drug.

I actually wanted to be a cop for years, I passed all the test at my local Jail for Correctional Officer, soon I will get my GED and become one.

10. any cop who busts people for weed and smokes it behind closed doors is a big pile of shit in my opinion, I have had cops take my weed and say they were sorry for having to do it because it should be legal and all I could think was boy this guy is going to go home and smoke my bag

11. plus in my state you can get caught with up to 48.5 grams and it is still a misdemeanor, I love my state, but it would be a whole lot cooler if I could get caught with 48.5 grams and just get an have a nice day and get to drive away with my bag

12. I don't think I'd want to be a COP cop...

But like, maybe a forensic analyst or something cool like that.

A detective would be alright, maybe. But I think you'd have to be a cop for a while before you can be a detective. Basically, not a beat cop.

13. This.

14. Wouldn't want to be something I disrespect the most.

15. Nope, not sure I can trust myself with that much authority and power. Not saying I would go around fucking people up ala Training Day but I know the temptation to do abuse it would be pretty big. I try and live simply and power corrupts

16. yea well i have been busted with 7 grams and the cop took me to jail for the night and every thing i went to court got put on probation the hole 9 yards and i would have been over joyed if he just took my bad and smoked it and let me go home

17. Word. Here in WV, most cops, if they catch you with under a half, they take and dump your stash on the ground, and rub it in with their boots. They even give the bag back to you, but then you get a nice fine.

In WV, most cops dont give a shit, so why hasnt MMJ laws been established here?, thats what I would like to know.

18. I am sure if you ask most cops, I know a sheriff in the county I live in that smokes, they would like to have it legalized so that they could stop wasting their time busting some kids for bud, I am sure at least some cops are wise enough to realize that weed is harmless, and yeah that would suck being thrown in jail for a 1/4 like I said thats why I like my state

on the whole legalization part, I dont see it happening for a long time even though most know it isn't harmful, but I'll give an example, my big fat, alcoholic, cunt of a sister believes weed should be illegal because shes says there is no way of telling if a person is high or not, I say ok if they did do you think that would stop people, sister says yes, then I say well thousands of people get behind the wheel everyday drunk even though it is possible to tell when a person is drunk, she says thats not the same thing, I ask her if shes ever driven drunk, she says yes, I say have you ever driven high, she says weed is for losers, I say no driving drunk is for fat bitches like you and driving high is a hell of a lot easier than driving drunk, she throughs a punch I dip back and slap her...

I know that has nothing to do with it but until people like her get educated and are given the right information then we will see "pro" marijuana laws passed...oh and don't drive high it is still bad;)

19. Unless i turn out to be shit for brains im not going to be a cop... But if college doesnt work out ill do it.. everytime i bust somebody for weed ill just be like.. Go the fuck home and if i see you with this shit outside your home again your screwed. Just to scare them but not do anything.

20. sorry but I have to laugh, smokey the bear preventing forest fires, and crackin skulls