Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this work? Never cooked anything marijuana related.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cccodyyyy, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Okay, so I was thinking about Firecrackers, cookies, etc.
    But then today I was high and looking at the left over biscuits in the fridge.

Then I thought, damn I love biscuits. Shortly afterwards (After eating like 4) I had a thought.

Could I put grinded up herb in Philsbury biscuits before I cook them?
    The heat would extract the THC and the biscuit would absorb it. You'd then eat the biscuit and get high.

2. I'm not sure if there is enough fat for thc to bind to. You might have a better chance with some AVB but you would really need to incorporate it into the dough well.

3. Thats a lot of work, haha. I just thought about putting it into those pre-made dough biscuits that you bake.
    I feel like I'd be better off making cookies with canna butter.

4. There needs to be something with fat or oil in it for almost everything edible related

5. just follow the same steps as firecrackers except use butter instead of peanut butter...

6. Your best bet, which would definately work is... Make some butter for those biscuits, bake the biscuits then butter them up in that great green butter...put on some fried chicken/bacon and enjoy.

Disclaimer- Remember to make more ahead of time because your gonna be hungry for more.

7. I think you would just end up with dried up bud on your biscuits
    Not that that's a bad thing / LOL