Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would this work for a screen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LSDBongWater, Aug 31, 2013.

1. I have a spoon pipe with no screen so i looked around and found some glass pebbles, like the ones they put it vases or something. It fits perfectly into my bowl and still draws the flame. Was wondering if it is safe or not to use?

2. should be ok, but you shouldn't really need a screen with a pipe unless it's got like a huge hole and your grinding your herb, just be careful not to suck it through.

3. If its made of pure glass it is ok, but if your not sure what else might be in there then I would not use it. 

If you have glass beer bottle you could break that and use a piece. 

4. Well if you go to the headshop, glass screens are heat treated and whatever to be specifically meant for smoking.

My LHS sells them like 2 for a dollar.