Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would this really work.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zongzilla, Jan 14, 2013.

1. It's THC free, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it wouldn't do anything for your high

2. I think its just hemp oil.. I assume its more of just a novelty item.. I could be wrong though..

3. Just get a steady supply of Omega 3 in your diet. :smoke:

4. yeah, i'd say this is a good answer. i've been reading that a bit. i defiantly need to find a way to get higher again, so imma go to the store and get these, hopefully they make me feel all around better in general as well.

this product is just weird and it's like they're bluntly lying to their customers saying it will increase their high. hahah.

5. My friends told me to eat mangoes when high because it helps to make you higher or something. Is that true?

6. Eat a mango 45 minutes to an hour before toking. :smoke:

7. i did that. i was high as shit. but i think i just smoked a lot of dank too. hahahha.
    it probably worked though i ate two of them.