Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this be ok?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jesuz, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Well i came home today to see one of my siblings doing a project using some non toxic air dry clay. So thinking of MJ like i do i decided to take some and make a pipe. I made it and put it in the freezer so it would get hard and wouldnt loose shape. The ttub that it came out of said non toxic so would it be safe to smoke out of?

2. non toxic means its safe to eat...although no recommended obviously. my assumption is if its safe to swallow its safe to smoke out of

3. find out what kind of clay it was and try googleing it to see what properties it has.

I would be skeptical that it would be fine just after being frozen though, I would think it would need to be baked or something

4. Well it said its earth clay or something. And this is air dry clay. So you dont have to put in the oven. So my guess is it would but im just taking precaustions. ya know?

5. you wouldnt smoke out of glue would you?

6. Ya search the type of clay on google then bake the clay or something

7. well...if you can find out a way to smoke out of glue ill let you know if i would or not

8. Ever heard of Ceramic pipes? That's sorta what this would be, but the factory made pipe have a glaze on the that gives the pipe the shiny appearance when baked. I would dry out a little ball and let it dry and then light it with a lighter and see if any smoke come from it due to burning.

9. This isnt glue... Glue is a combination of chemicals and such... EARTH clay is found in the earth. And thanks to all that are actually helping :) I am gonna search up the clay rite now.

10. idk man im stoned as shit and it sounded good before i posted it lol :smoking::smoking:

11. thats ridiculous, there are known clay pipes out there so its a good question. your two sense was just assenine haha:hello: