would this be a stupid tattoo?

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I wanted to get an all seeing eye type of tattoo

Idk why but I've always been obsessed of how they look and how mysterious it seems to me
    And I'm a huge Fan of mystery shit idk it ststands out to me

Anyway
    I wanted the eye to look like this

ForumRunner_20120611_072245.png

With the triangle around it and some kind of design generally like this?

image.jpg

What do you blades think?

2. Yea its pretty stupid

3. I mean it looks cool , but cause you like mystery shit isn't a good enough reason to get it .

And be ready for a fuck load of illuminati questions .

4. 10 on the stupid scale.

Sorry dude.

5. I like it. Ive always liked the eye of Horus/Ra

[​IMG]

6. OP thats illumnati shit....why would u want that?

7. [quote name='"Apollyon1325"']I like it. Ive always liked the eye of Horus/Ra

[/quote]

this is cool too

And yyeah I figured no oone would like it

But I do and ill end up getting it anyway

It just calls me man its weird
    And I dont want it for any Illuminati reasons

8. Good for you OP, it doesn't matter what other people think about a tattoo you want anyway. It means something to you and we can't change it.

Go for it dude! I am getting a star wars tattoo lol

9. yeah, it really shouldn't matter if other people like it or not. it's cool you're gonna get it anyway. i like the traditional meaning behind an all seeing eye tattoo as the universal symbol representing spiritual sight, inner vision, and higher knowledge. It is also a symbol used to ward off evil spirits in other cultures.

10. [quote name='"tihanachu"']yeah, it really shouldn't matter if other people like it or not. it's cool you're gonna get it anyway. i like the traditional meaning behind an all seeing eye tattoo as the universal symbol representing spiritual sight, inner vision, and higher knowledge. It is also a symbol used to ward off evil spirits in other cultures.[/quote]

Exactly that!
    I'm so interested in that kkind of mysterious shit
    There's so much shit we dont know that's out there or even here or what we are really capable of doing super human type shit idk

And that eye kinda sums it all up for me

11. It's a tattoo....

'Nuff said.

12. [quote name='"Candamile"']It's a tattoo....

'Nuff said.[/quote]

That is true man

13. Looks cool to me. It's your body. Most people will want to hear a 10 minute life story on the meaning on it but ignore them because they most likely dot have tattoos anyways.

14. I want to get my entire penis black light tattooed.

15. [quote name='"Spaced"']I want to get my entire penis black light tattooed.[/quote]

OH MY GOD

Can you actually do that?!

16. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']

OH MY GOD

Can you actually do that?![/quote]

I'm sure it could happen.

I've already discussed this with someone before, eventually I will inquire to the right tattoo artist.

17. Black penis ;)

18. [quote name='"Spaced"']

I'm sure it could happen.

I've already discussed this with someone before, eventually I will inquire to the right tattoo artist.[/quote]

What awkward tattoo sesh you'll guys have :smoking:

You: hey man I my dick to glow

Tattoo artist: sure man drop those pants

Lol
    I'm so fkn high sorry

19. Check out The All Seeing Eye of Agamotto from Dr Strange; Frank Brunner has some really nice work also P Craig Russell and others. Big comic book nerd way back.