Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would this be a good way to make QWISO?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 6700, Oct 21, 2013.

1. i am reading about making QWISO, and one of the main things people say is that if you do it for more than 10 seconds, your hash will have too much chlorophyl and it will be lower quality. i was thinking, maybe to avoid this and to make it really concentrated, could i first do the dry ice hash, then use the dry ice hash to make QWISO? it seems from what i have read this would be extremely potent, because the two methods would get rid of virtually all plant matter as there is little chlorophyl in bubble/dry ice hash i presume.

2. check sig thread

3. i thought the whole point of making qwiso was that you can just use household materials instead of buying all the equipment for bubble hash haha, if you already have the means to make the bubble running it as qwiso would be pointless, sure it might make it slightly more pure but youlll sacrifice a ton of flavor

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i didnt know qwiso had bad flavor (ive never made any concentrate before), however, do you think the bad flavor of traditional qwiso is caused by chlorophyl which would not matter in this situation since the starting material wouldnt have a signifigant amount, or is it something else related to the process or the Isopropyl alcohol?

the reason i want to make qwiso is that my plant is covered with dead gnats stuck to it, it is already dried up and i cant get rid of them, so im going to use a solvent based method so that there is no dead gnat parts in the hash. its not trimmed so if i just chopped it and did qwiso it would have a lot of chlorophyl.

5. not bad flavor, just not as good as a bubble hash. if any method of extraction is not done properly, it will be shit. if bugs and contamination are a concern, definitely qwiso it up